I stayed here for the first week of August this year. There are few hotels I have stayed in where you truly believe that every member of staff tried their very best to ensure your stay is perfect. This hotel was one of those few. The staff attended effortlessly to every request. So it was a complete holiday.
The location was stunning: clean beach, calm waters which were great for water sports - they even had a proper slalom water-skiing course. Water was crystal clear.
The food was fabulous. All fresh produce, from the sumptuous fruit, pastries and cooked foods at breakfast to the carefully prepared various local fish in the smartest of their 4
I went with my girlfriend for a romantic break but would return readily with my kids. I would recommend Eagles Palace to anyone looking for the perfect summer holiday. It was simply fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagles palace, member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World offers 157 rooms & suites on a private beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Eagles Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Eagles Palace
- Eagles Palace Ouranoupolis
- Eagles Palace Halkidiki/Ouranoupolis, Greece