What can i say.. one star at most. These people dont know what hospitality is.. they publish in the brochure internet in the room.. they charge at the lobby. publish safe in the room.. try to find it. Fridge doesnt work, tv from the 80's without telecontrol. Bring your own umbrella because they will charge you for the beach umbrella!! and... your towels, and shampoo and soap.. they charge for those as well.. Do not go to have a coffee before 7.30.. You'll make the cleaning lady angry and you will get ousted. If you want to have clean sheets.. get your own. Blue flag beach, hahaha.. no lifeguard, no sowers (but you still pay the umbrella)!! To sum it up.. Its a camping place.. I really cannot understand why this company got the right to use this unique hotel.. (as i found out they even have a "hospitality college"..... ). Its a shame for everything that Greece stands for: Hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- XENIA OURANOUPOLIS, of P.A.P Corp. Hotel family, is located just 2 minutes from the town of OURANOUPOLIS, built on the most beautiful beach of the area, with an exceptional view towards Mount Athos, the tower of OURANOUPOLIS and the Amoliani island. Xenia OURANOUPOLIS, one of the 10 Greek hotels characterized as "right on the waterfront", has been recently expanded with 3 new two store buildings, an internet cafe, a SPA of 700sq.Ms. A bar and a spacious reception lobby with many indoor and outdoor areas. Common architectural elements of the new buildings are along the lines of the 1960's with colors that harmonize with the environment and respect the local construction elements. The 88 new comfortable rooms with sea view respond to all contemporary needs with the well-known P.A.P Corp. Hospitality care. In addition the new SPA of XENIA OURANOUPOLIS, is another BEAUTY HAVEN by the hospitality family that started the concept of the rejuvenation and wellness already 10 years ago with the first BEAUTY HAVEN at AGIONISSI RESORT in Amoliani. The rich Mediterranean cuisine of XENIA OURANOUPOLIS is a discovery of original tasteful secrets: olive oil, capers, oregano and fresh ingredients from the gardens of the area which are transformed into delicious dishes thanks to P.A.P Corp. Recipes. All recipes are made with pure and traditional ingredients along honey, wine, marmalade, fruits in natural syrup and the olive oil being P.A.P Corp.'S own biological production, which can be enjoyed at the hotel or taken away as a souvenir or gift. The hotel family P.A.P Corp., Is an Environmental Friendly managed hotel company and is an active member of all major National and International Eco friendly Organizations for the last 30 years, with numerous of actions dedicated to the Preservation of Nature. XENIA OURANOUPOLIS as all P.A.P Corp. Hotels has got the GREEN KEY, European Eco Label. The XENIA OURANOUPOLIS beach is awarded with the Blue Flag. XENIA OURANOUPOLIS will be open all year around with the most contemporary and suitable infrastructures representing an example of a hotel close to Mount Athos. Winter in Halkidiki is mild and treasures the most beautiful Natural landscapes. OURANOUPOLIS village is full of cultural colour and is a busy town Even in winter due to the Maths pilgrims. For couples that wish to relax and enjoy anti stress techniques at our Beauty Haven Spa, scholars that wish to spend some time before or after their visit to M.Athos so they will re adjust themselves, XENIA will be open all year around. The indoor pools, the halls, lobby s and bars that are perfect for a year around operation will be your open door to Heaven s City: OURANOUPOLIS For more information on the hotel and the services offered to people with special needs, please visit the Europe For All. Capacity: Total Rooms: 88, Total Beds: 136 Accommodation: The hotel rooms, non smoking, 40 of them build in the winter of 2007-8, are decorated in the modern style of the 60's. Each room has a shower or bath, WC, hairdryer, balcony/terrace, soundproof windows, private heating and air-conditioning, direct-dial telephone, music, mini-bar, satellite TV, internet connection and safe. The Maximum in room capacity is 3 people. The rooms in the bungalows at the ground level were renovated in 1998 as hotel was leased by P.A.P Corp. They have the same amenities as the hotel rooms, and additionally they have their own spacious terraces. The maximum in room capacity is 4 people. At the hotel there are also rooms for people with special needs. The Xenia's balconies overlook the beach where children can play safely and the fresh sea air and the sound of waves lull guests to sleep at night. Recreation: Beach towels Service available,.Laundry, Secretarial services upon request. Hair dresser & Baby sitting upon request. Exclusive Spa Therapies in the BEAUTY HAVEN Spa. 24 Hrs Client Service guaranteed. Dining: Both breakfast and dinner are offered in rich buffet choices based on traditional recipes and local products. Breakfast room service is also available. On the Beach there is OASIS Beach bar for snacks & refreshment, fresh very updated and delicate snacks. Tasty ouzomezedes and fresh fish from Mt.Athos waters are served daily on the Pool terrace for lunch. Special days with Pasta Fiestas or Souvlaki action may happen during your stay. Clear moonlight nights are ideal for evening strolls or a cocktail by the pool bar F, one retro corner of the old XENIAs days and sophisticated music. The friendliness and discretion of the hotel staff further enhances the feeling of welcome, warmth and personalised attitude Entertainment/Leasure: Once a week a Byzantine buffet, pick nicks, barbeques, Beach or Pool Parties, Cooking classes and special theme events take place. Beach Volley, Children's playground. The beach is described as FREE of SEA TRAFFIC but for any sea sports rental, there is 3rd party associate, who has his base 3 kms from the coast and is available upon request. Boat Excursions, Bikes & Car Rentals. The local area can be visited on Xenia's private ferry, Megalexandros, or visits to Drenia, Amoliani Island and the Agionissi Resort can be arranged by renting boats, where baby dolphins often escort visitors to the shore. Meeting & Event Planning: P.A.P Corp. Is well qualified for any size of event. The best proposals and offers tailored to the customers needs unique and professional are accurate to the last detail upon request. A vast list of successful events of any type that took place as reference is available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xenia Ouranopolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xenia Ouranopolis Ouranoupolis
- Xenia Ouranopolis Hotel Ouranoupolis
- Xenia Ouranopolis Halkidiki/Ouranoupolis, Greece