We stayed at the Hilton Dalaman for 11 nights in August/September and had a fantastic holiday
The hotel is beautiful with the expansive grounds kept immaculately.
Several swimming pools to choose from depending what you want from your holiday. We found the 'relaxation area' pools perfect for the days where we wanted to relax in peace and quiet however the main pools are great if you like to be around people, have kids or want to be near the music.
The all inclusive basis is fantastic during the day, with drinks readily available and amazing ice cream and waffles in the afternoon.
For dinner, we chose to eat in the a la carte restaurants on most evenings, which were all fantastic. We tried each one a couple of times and couldn't choose a favourite, although the teppanyaki at Tao was a great experience. The a la cartes are very good value and well worth the money if you want a real dining experience.
We ate in the buffet on 2 occasions and the standard of food was very good. Although we preferred the experience of the a la cartes as a young couple, I'd imagine that the buffet option is a great choice for families as there is so much variety and it is very informal.
We spent a day at one of the private gazebos near the beach, which was a nice treat. Waiter serves you drinks and lunch throughout the day and for us it was a very relaxing day as it was quiet there.
The water slides are also great for both adults and children!
We didn't really see much of the evening entertainment as it doesn't appeal to us, however it looked like there was a good variety with something different on every night, always well attended.
All in all, a fantastic holiday and one I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first of Turkey and second of the Europe Hilton Worldwide Resort located in the point which is accompanied by turquoise waters of Dalaman located on a 176.000 square meters area, that has a unique beauty and that combines the Aegean and the Mediterranean and where the Dalaman River quietly flows into the sea... Hilton Dalaman which is 15 minutes away from Dalaman International Airport and located within 10 minute walking distance from Sarıgerme. Good to know *23 resort restaurants and bars featuring international menu items *Private beach, 24-hour fitness center, tennis courts and 10 pools *6000 sq.m. Spa Centre with steam room, whirlpool, Roman and Turkish baths *Water sport, squash, archery, aqua park, tennis, and evening shows *24-hour business center and 11 meeting rooms for up to 1,350 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dalaman Resort And Spa
- Hilton Dalaman Hotel Sarigerme
- Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa Turkey