“We will be back!”

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Sarigerme
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family and i have just come back from a week spent at this resort. This was our first time to Turkey and being 'creatures of habit' going back to Tenerife each year we decided on something different and we were not disappointed. Everything from the staff, facilities, food was all first class. Nothing was too much of a problem and the price for this time of year was exceptional value. We will definitely be coming back to this resort.

Room Tip: Any room would be great, we had a beach front view, room was excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (3,499)

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have just returned from a week at the Hilton Dalaman with my husband and three children aged 6, 8 and 10. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this absolutely stunning hotel. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a beautiful family suite with a sauna which my husband and I really enjoyed. The staff throughout the hotel are excellent and happy to help make your stay as enjoyable and restful as possible. The staff working on the waterslides were brilliant with the children, making sure they were careful when going down the slides. The food was fantastic throughout the day with a huge choice for the whole family. We would love to return to this hotel in the future as it is a perfect resort to make any holiday a very happy and memorable one.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Spent a week at this hotel hoping it would be comfortable and were really delighted with this Hilton. The staff were so polite and courteous, it really helped make the holiday so enjoyable. In the restaurant, at breakfast and in the bars, the service was so professional. In quite a few years of travelling, I don't think I have ever come across such good service especially in such a large hotel.
The hotel itself is beautifully designed and the rooms are very comfortable, huge beds and a really good bathroom.
The grounds are very well kept and the area around the pool is spacious. The pool is lovely but a bit cold to use in April! There is an indoor pool with some really comfy loungers, especially good for families with young children. Just watch out the floor around the pool gets very slippery when wet.
We didn't use many of the amenities but walked around the grounds to look, there seemed to be plenty on offer, a really good waterslide park which was well supervised. The beach had plenty of sunbeds and some lovely gazebo to hire, but the sand was very gritty.
The food was really good quality and everywhere was kept extremely clean. There's a lovely outdoor area which we used for breakfast and as i mentioned previously, its just so nice to be served by such lovely staff.
The only negative which didn't ruin the holiday at all, was the spa is very expensive, about twice the cost of treatments in the uk. Also there is a small shop which is also very expensive, so make sure you don't forget anything.
Reception organise any medical care you might need, I needed to see a doctor briefly whilst there, he and the nurse were very kind and the cost very reasonable.

1  Thank jane j
Hakan A, General Manager at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

•Dear Guest,

Thanks for your nice comments. Keeping our guests happy is very important to us and we really appreciate your feedback. .

You are always welcome here in Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme .We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is the best hotel I have ever visited. Pure luxury. Shops, bars, plenty of places to eat. Karaoke, live music, places to watch football on tv so u dont miss any matches!

Beautiful outdoor pools adult and kids pool. Indoor pool, jacuzzi, spa, kids creche from ages 4-12.

Football daily, tennis courts, gazebo's, outdoor pilates and yoga classes daily.

Staff are FAULTLESS. Treat your family great.

Free mini bar in hotel room which is topped up every day if needed.

You get everything in room - ironing board, kettle etc, hair dryer, dressing gown and slippers.

Beautiful food, beautiful family hotel.

Not much in surrounding areas but I recommend u take ur family! Just 20 min from dalaman airport.

Will be going back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ebony B
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I spent 10 fabulous days at this fantastic resort during the first two weeks of April.
To start this review I should state that I am a Hilton Diamond member and I am aware that reviews posted by those who are members of hotel loyalty programs and at a level where certain benefits are enjoyed could be accused of being biased or more favourable. However, this is an all inclusive resort, which consequently means there is no executive lounge. In addition, we received no room upgrade, so this review is based purely on the room we paid for and our experience during the stay.
Having experienced many Hilton resorts worldwide, we would have to say that this is one of the best we have stayed at.
Firstly, the hotel itself – the stylish design of the lobby atrium, the extensive well manicured grounds, the numerous swimming pools are all stunning.
Secondly, the food is amazing. We arrived early in the season on the second day that the hotel was opened so not all of the restaurants were open. The main buffet is incredibly extensive and of high quality. Three a la carte restaurants were open, Italian, Indian and Asian which guests can dine in for a supplement of 15 Euros. We ate in all three on more than one occasion and have to say that the food, service and ambience of all three is well worth the extra. The Asian is just as good as anything we have eaten on our travels in the far east.
The resort is ideal for kids with a water park and children’s pool. Whilst the hotel was not super busy, one of the good things we liked travelling as a couple with friends, is the designated adult areas. There is a 16 years and above only pool, designated areas within the main restaurant and the sky bar “Rouge” is also adults only.
We would also highly recommend the Spa. My wife and I had the “private Hamman” which consisted of traditional Turkish bath and exfoliating rub on warm stone followed by a classic massage and then full length lie down Jacuzzi. One of the nicest spa experiences we’ve had.
Finally, the thing that makes this resort so good is (as many others have said) the staff. Without exception, they provide such a high level of service and are just so friendly and helpful that you do feel as if you are the only guest. They couldn’t have done more for us.
Great place – we will be back.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms have direct access to the pools via a balcony staircase
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank reevesey

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel, your feedback is very important to enable us to continue providing the highest standards of service.We do look forward to the opportunity of once again welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have just come back from our second holiday at the Hilton Dalaman. It was just as enjoyable as it was 2 years ago. The hotel is 5 star in every aspect. The rooms are nicely appointed. The staff can't do enough for you and always have a smile. The food is wonderful and varied. There is lots of activities for the children and adults. If you like tennis book a lesson with Lavant - worth every penny. It was our anniversary and we booked a gazebo for the day. We had butler service all day and enjoyed it so much we booked it again for our last day.
All the staff make you feel very special - that's the Hilton Dalaman for you.

Stayed 4 to 14 April 2014

2  Thank Jimsylviahurst
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Just returned from the Hilton (second visit) and I love it ! Food, staff are excellent. Unfortunately within one hour of our departure the Hilton dropped a star. Decided to have a latte from the coffee shop before going to the airport. Was drinking my coffee when I felt some grit in my mouth. I felt my tongue and had three shards of glass in my mouth. The coffee glass was badly chipped all round the rim. I immediately returned it and was given another. There was no apology forthcoming. I put this down to the language barrier - the 2 young girls serving had very limited English. Despite this slip up I can honestly say this is the best hotel I've stayed in. It would not deter me from returning. It's absolutely - can't think of any negatives. If I had to find something then I would say it would be nicer if the spa treatments were cheaper. I managed to get a 99 euro facial for 70 euros - so barter for everything !

Room Tip: We had a river view room which is slightly more expensive but I think it's worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Violet110160
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sarigerme
TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park
2 mi away
SENO Resort Sarigerme
SENO Resort Sarigerme
#5 of 11 in Sarigerme

Been to Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!