“Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Sarigerme
Amman, Jordan
“Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I'll start off by saying this hotel exceeded our expectations. Beautiful layout, more than spacious rooms, EXCELLENT service, REALLY GOOD FOOD, good variety of entertainment events and most importantly CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN :)

We were a group of friends and i can honestly say we all loved staying at this hotel. We got the Standard Rooms and were quite impressed. They are bigger than some suites featured in 5 star hotels in European cities. 3 adults can stay in one of these rooms and still have the comfort of moving around easily without getting cramped. Their sofa bed is not bad at all. Again better than those extra beds some hotels roll out for you. Bathrooms are made for comfort with the toilet in a separate booth on its own and the sink outside, with another separate shower and tub area. I give this hotel 2 thumbs up for cleanliness :)

The pools are beautiful, clean and run the length of the hotel landscape. If you're a pool person you will be pleasantly satisfied. Get the rooms with direct access to the pool if you like that type of thing. Kids and adults will both find their water slides quite exciting and fun.

The beach is pretty. However we did find the fact that the sunbed area was quite far from the shore to be a little disappointing. They didn't mind us dragging our sunbeds down to the shore side though, which was quite nice of them. They do make up for that with the deck area that goes into the sea with sunbeds all around. Fits around 20 sunbeds so make sure you hit that area as early in the morning as possible before they're all taken. It also provides for a nice dive deck. We quite enjoyed jumping into the sea. Especially since it is a pebbly beach. If you're walking into the sea without your aqua shoes it gets pretty uncomfortable. So make sure you bring along your aqua slip ons. Upside to sunbed area far from shore: quiet and peaceful. Downside to deck area: no umbrellas and thus no shade during sun peak time.

They got the "All Inclusive" bit down I'll give them that. Seriously! The food is REALLY GOOD. The main buffet which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner aims to please all tastes. It is quite large and offers something for everyone. My favourite was the Turkish cold mezze side. But I love Turkish food so I'm biased :P They are generous with their portions too. They have quite a few other outlets included in this package and they are equally impressive. If you're in the mood for a quick snack or some delicious salad or ice cream half day into your beach time, just head over to Vento, which is close to the beach. Also close to the beach is a sort of shack where Turkish folded pastry is prepared during half day hours. In Arabic we call it Saj. It is delicious. They prepare it with either cheese and parsley, minced meat or spicy potato. Drinks are also available all the time. From bottled water to soft drinks to local alcoholic beverages they got it covered. This is one of the hotels where the "All Inclusive" package is definitely worth it and will impress you.

There is pretty much nothing to do outside the hotel in this area. We had no problem with that though and were more than satisfied staying on the premises for 4 entire days. The staff is quite friendly and helpful. Customer service is something of the utmost importance to this hotel's management, and I thank all those responsible for this. Turkish hospitality will never disappoint :)

The hotel is only a 20 minute drive from Dalaman Airport. It is a BIG hotel so be prepared for a little bit of walking. Wifi is available for free around some of the hotel areas. But it gets dodgy here and there and you need to refresh it every 24 hours. That can only be done in the lobby or main restaurant area. For those of you who care to have Wifi throughout your stay it could get a bit inconvenient.

Otherwise, GREAT hotel, FANTASTIC vacation, FUN, ENTERTAINING (check out their main theatre shows at night and their DJ DIsco Nights. Also don't forget their water sports activities). COMFORTABLE, CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL, GOOD FOOD and GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE :))) Thank you Hilton Dalaman and all those working hard to leave such a good impression and to please your customers.

Room Tip: Direct Pool Access Rooms are cool ;)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Muna A
Hakan A, General Manager at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Guest, We are very grateful for your kind and detailed review. We are pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of our All Inclusive concept and found the service to be first rate. Customer satisfaction is indeed a top priority here and it is our pleasure to welcome you. We hope that we see you again soon. Kind regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (598)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Andover
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We have been to this hotel 5 times in a row every time in April. I always swore i would never go back to the same hotel, and for us, this is now our second home. From check in to leaving, no detail is ever overlooked our stay here is very special. This year we took our Son and his girlfriend and the staff (now our friends) made their experience so special they want to go back. Our special thanks go to Turgay Erdogan (Food & beverage Manager) and His Team, they cannot do enough for you, and he spoilt us from the day we arrived, to saying our goodbyes. Selim Albayrak (Chinese Chef) excelled himself this year, the photographs say's it all. The main buffet restaurant was excellent, the new arrangements outside, with the new bar, was nice to see along with the seating arrangements. The new added bonus was the use of free internet, which enabled me to keep on top of my emails. I don't go away to work, but it was so handy to not to have to come back to the endless amount i normally receive. On a plus note , with all the photographs i was taking they were going straight on facebook for everyone to see how good this hotel really is!!! My husband and I cannot fault this hotel, which is one of the reasons we keep going back. If i was really to be picky then my only criticism would be the music played can get repetitive. I would also like take up more treatments in the Spa Centre, every year i have a Turkish Bath, and cannot think of a better way to start my relaxing break, a huge thank you to all the kind staff in the Spa Centre, they certainly know how to look after you, but sadly the costs are going up, and I would certainly indulge myself more if the costs were more reasonable. We will definitely be going back next year, and already looking forward to it, along with our Son and Girlfriend. Thank you

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Mountains / Tennis courts are more quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gooner64Andover
Dear Guest, It is a pleasure to welcome you back each year - thank you for your loyalty and for your comments, which have been shared with the whole team. We look forward to seeing you again next year, if not sooner! Kind regards
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We have visited this hotel now on 4 occasions and each Time it gets better so much so we got married here this time it was fantastic and everything just seem to slot into place the venue (gazebo) was amazing as was the service and even the wedding vows. The wedding photos are top class and the album put together from the photographers is nothing our friends and family have ever seen done before truly stunning.
We had 14 family members with us and they all loved the hotel and service especially from Caglor demerizen the bar captain he made everything so special for us and our family with constant service with a smile and we have already booked up for our anniversary next year. In short this hotel is amazing and would highly recommend it to anybody wanting a relaxing holiday and outstanding experience.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Chris L
Carterton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Just returned from the hotel having had a fab 11 days. Start with a minor niggle having stayed at numerous hotels in the Antalya region this hotels evening buffet was a little samie with no real themed nights, and not a great deal of choice for main courses. We ate at 3 a la cartes and they were superb the buffets were great but a little more variation would really be the icing on the cake. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. We loved the manicured gardens and feeling of space. The staff were amazing, very friendly and attentive, in particular Levant the tennis coach who did rifle shooting and archery. The bars were all very different with branded drinks available. The Spa was amazing and the gym well equipped. The swimming pools were so clean and no fighting over sun loungers. We would not hesitate in going back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dazzywoo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I am a hard character to please. However, I left the Hilton with the thought that they know more about what the customer needs than the customer himself. They have thought of everything and even more. I got back this morning and have already started my search to return next year. Our little boy had the time of his life and without doubt, I would recommend this as one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Yes, there were things that bothered me but not enough to stop me booking again.

Beach:
Having been to the Hilton in Maldives and Movenpick in Sousse (Tunisia) I did not have my hopes high for the beach at the Hilton in Dalaman. In fact, having read the reviews and seen the pictures I wasn’t too keen to even visit the beach. Now, I can assure you that whilst this beach may be gritty and pebbly at the shore line, it is absolutely fantastic. The water is clean (whilst deepens within a few steps) and whilst the sand is different to your typical white sand – it is indeed very nice. Furthermore, the beach is massive and quiet. I actually liked the sand here.

Hotel:
It’s huge and it’s pretty. Be prepared for lots of walking. The rooms are big & clean. We took a river-view room which was pretty and quiet. The room comes with a weighing scale and this is not a good thing when I tell you about the food.

Food/Restaurant
It started off great. I take nutrition quite seriously and live a life consuming healthy food. I couldn’t believe the fact that apart from a 5* baby food section, they also cater for “people who like to go to the gym” with a diet section! Yes a “Diet section”! I was excited …. Day 1 was great. Then I thought, “ah I’m on holiday, let’s try the desserts”. By Day 10 I had forgotten that there was a diet section and I lost all sense of shame with food to the point that I was planning to smuggle some of the dessert out of the country - (I didn’t do it by the way). Had we stayed a few more nights the cutlery would have become a redundant feature on my table and I would have been inhaling the food, it was so nice. I checked that all meat is Halal and pork is served in isolation in the mornings only. During those rare moments where we were not eating, my wife and I would indulge at the citrus bar with iced lattes, waffles & ice cream.

What would be a very good idea is if (upon check in) we are told about the eating options. The reason why I say this is that for the first 5 days we ate breakfast lunch and dinner in the main restaurant thinking that the three main bars (Citrus, Breeze, Vento) were drinks only. We then got into the habit of eating lunch at the breeze/vento bars.

Swimming Pool / Spa
Quite busy as many people left towels on sunbeds – Usual story with any hotel. However, we never had a problem getting a sunbed. I personally like firm sunbeds whilst I can see how it may be uncomfortable for some people. Don’t let it put you off – they are very good sunbeds; light weight and solid. To open the umbrella, just pull the rope in any direction. I felt very smart figuring that one out. There are so many pools that I wonder whether the Hilton actually know about all of them. One of the indoor pools looks like it’s never used and only ever cleaned! Be careful as the indoor pools and showers especially can be quite slippery.

The Spa is lovely and clean. I would have liked a little more steam in the steam room but I guess that’s personal. Ah yes, someone needs to explain the Roman Baths to me. I was very confused because you go through one door, and it leads to another door which is a room with a series of doors. It took a few days to build up the courage to open the next door which lead to some more doors and you finally come to a big marble table and lots of sinks with taps. I was wondering if this was the Turkish bath, but then that wouldn’t be Roman…or would it? I don’t know, history isn’t my strong point but whatever that room was – no one was in it and it was like something out of the Matrix.

Complaints / Suggestions etc
Apart from the food being too nice and the weighing scales slowly presenting an ever increasing number; I would say that the following things bothered me.

- Noise Level: Gym & Pool Side.
In the gym, I wasn’t the only one who had to physically turn the music down. What makes things worse is that the lyrics to the songs contain offensive expletives. Whilst the romantic saxophone melodies played in the communal toilets is quite ingenious; the music at pool-side is also somewhat loud. I am generally sensitive to loud music so felt myself increasingly frustrated at the far end of the pool. This is supposed to be a serene & tranquil hotel and the environment becomes spoilt with the occasional euro-pop blasted across the main pools. You would struggle to find a quiet spot which is a shame. If music is an absolute must then I wish that they tried to keep it in line with the tranquillity of the environment. Also, whilst I loved the spa and the music is indeed mild and tranquil there ….would you be as kind as to vary the loop around some time. The volume is perfect! But change the record man. It’s the first time I’ve come home humming the tune to a “catchy spa melody”

- Photographers
I appreciate that everyone needs to earn a living, but I didn’t expect to have paparazzi on my holiday. I noticed that some people liked it and that’s fine. However, I would expect them to leave me alone after the first rejection. The problem is that there are a few of them walking around with cameras. You say “no” to the first camera man and by the time you’ve said “no” to the fourth camera man a few days later, the first one forgets who you are and tries his luck again. I found it as strange as I would if a barber jumped out in front of me chopping his scissors. I have many suggestions how the cameras can be used but taking pictures of my family, when we are clearly unhappy about it, wouldn’t be one of them.

All in all, the Hilton Dalaman is fantastic. Definitely coming back

Room Tip: The river-view room is not much of a river. You don't miss out just having a garden/mountain vie...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
8 Thank captainmohawk
Hakan A, General Manager at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Guest, Many thanks for your detailed and entertaining review. We do aim to anticipate our guests’ needs and exceed expectations to ensure the very best experience. Many guests find our food hard to resist so you are not alone in that respect, and your comment regarding clarity of lunch options at check-in is gratefully received. Thank you also for your comments regarding music and photography, both of which will be reviewed by the relevant departments – your feedback is appreciated. We are very pleased that you navigated your way safely back out of the Spa and would be delighted to welcome you back with a guided tour should you choose to visit us again. Kind regards
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

From start to finish we had a fantastic week food was amazing we went to Chinese, Indian and Italian at an extra charge, but the service and food was well worth the extra.
We also hired a gazebo for the day which was so worth the 80 euros nothing was to much trouble for the man who was looking after us. Staff where brilliant helpful and friendly.
The only downfall is the town itself quite a bit of a walk about 20 mins of derelict scenery then nothing really there, also the music round the pool was to loud and not very good. But all in all would definitely go back

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest, Thanks for your positive comments. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our a la carte restaurants – the restaurants teams were delighted to serve you. The gazebo experience is designed to provide our guests with a day of relaxed luxury, so we are glad that you found this to be the case. Thank you for your feedback regarding music at the pool – this will be reviewed by our Entertainments team. Thank you again for your review - we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future. Kind regards
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here for a couple of weeks over May and into June. This was our third stay and we have always found the hotel to be fantastic and the food is great with an amazing choice and quality. The Executive chef is always visible and clearly has very high standards and it shows in his food and his team.
The rooms are great and this time we just had the mountain view although I think we could see more of the sea this time than on a previous stay when we had the sea view!
The staff are great and the outdoor coffee shop and bar is a great way to start the evening.
This is a high quality holiday hotel and well worth a visit.

Room Tip: Mountain and river view are good so not sure the sea view is worth a premium
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mike B
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review – we are thrilled that you enjoyed your holiday. We value your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to delivering another first rate experience for you on your next visit. Kind regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sarigerme
TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park
#1 of 101 in Fethiye
Spa Hotel ThermeMaris
Spa Hotel ThermeMaris
#1 of 3 in Dalaman

Been to Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!