“Royal links - villa Ela. Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nicolajay...
Preston
“Royal links - villa Ela. Amazing! ”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Pre booked my villa through Kate cinar through trip advisor. Took a gamble as never been to the royal links before. To be honest all the information I'd received from Kate assured me it would be beautiful, nothing was a problem and great communication. We decided on Vila Ela but Kate did give me options of others. Anyway what a choice! The villa is on a hill yes, but if you find you find tennis courts that are easily viewable I recommend you walk past them and on the left there is a royal links sign and steps, near the apartments on royal villa, it's easier to get to the villas up steps and the taxis understand where the tennis courts are. If you ring a taxi say your at "Lycia tennis court" that's exactly where they will pick u up spot on time every time. The hill is not to bad and believe me it's worth the beautiful private view and with the heat you get a little breeze that helps while sun bathing.
As for the villa well it was absolutely beautiful it exceeded all my expectations beautiful decorated it was very luxurious. Our own pool was the huge highlight of my week being able to just jump in at anytime in private. The bedroom are all gorgeous the whole villa is. Equipped with every thing you could need. Kate supplied a brand new DVD player & orange juicer that was very kind, the local grounds men are happy & friendly and brought us fresh oranges twice in the week! How brilliant! No matter what villa you choose you will not be disappointed as they are all as beautiful as each other, I had a look around and have decided already I'm returning in September booking a villa. I've visited turkey sarigerme a few times now but this visit was the best ever and that is because of how much I loved the villa. Luxurious tranquil and perfect! And a great team at Lycia who take care of your every need.
Can't thank them & Kate enough. I'm actually sad leaving I absolutely loved it, best holiday I've ever had.
The local village is buzzing with restaurants and shops to but great bargains & the day trips are amazing too. (See basket travel)
All I can say is great things not one bad so that says it all. I loved this place!
Thanks again Kate and I'll be returning here every time I visit. It was pure heaven.

18 Oct 2017
So pleased you enjoyed your stay....very kind of you to find time and write a review. Best wishes Katie
Richard D
London, United Kingdom
“Fraud - THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE VILLA YOU GET”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We arrived and were shown to a completely different villa. The rooms were smaller, with a tiny living room (with broken air conditioning they refused to fix; air con poor in most rooms) and a much smaller pool and outside are than this one. Those beautifully-appointed bedrooms? No, simple furniture of sub-Ikea standard in dull, basic rooms a lot smaller than those shown. None of the nice touches like window seat. Even the dining table was smaller, even the patio furniture was poor quality. The pool was tiny, about as long as that in the picture is wide.

The representative insisted that it was the correct villa (we have photographs to prove it was not). He used offensive language (my wife, who was talking to him, speaks fluent Turkish) and refused to give give us a full refund.

Also they should tell you that the site is immediately above a cemetery, and that the access road is insanely steep - beyond what I would consider safe to drive up or down in anything less than a Land Rover.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving to go to another villa
Liked least: The people refusing to give our money back
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 May 2017
Completely unfair review. This booking was not made through us or through trip advisor. They were upgraded to a the most beautiful villa without an IKEA piece of furniture insight. All local staff were trying to help and they were unkind to them. We have only had great reviews from all our guests but unfortunately there was nothing we could do to please these guests. They did not want to be there. We are very sorry to read a piece by someone so upset but we do believe this is an unfair review.
fedupwith...
Farnborough
“Stunning Villa”
Reviewed 23 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely relaxing 2 weeks at the Royal Links Villas. There are about 16 or so villas on this hill and they all look very similar, ours wasn't exactly like the pictures but it was still luxurious, very clean, well maintained and with all amenities you needed. The pool was amazing and the perfect temperature for me! The pool man came everyday to check on it. The villa was very quiet which was nice, just what we needed and the air conditioning very welcome!

The town of Sarigerme was about a 15 minute walk and had some nice restaurants. The market was also good every Wednesday, although be prepared to be hassled! But the fruit and veg was top quality.

There wasn't anyone in the office for our first week so we kind of had to figure things out ourselves! The guide in the villa was very useful though and luckily someone staying in the apartments took us to town so we could get some food as we had no idea where to go. The little supermarket 'Harrys' was a life saver, although they didn't have a lot in there they had the essentials and delivered! Harry also sourced us some meats for the BBQ and delivered them to the villa. If they didn't deliver I'm not sure how we'd have got everything up the massive hill to the villa! That was a killer! We renamed it Mount Doom. I would not recommend these villas to anyone not very able you'd never get up it! We got a taxi to Dalaman to do a big shop one day and the taxi couldn't even get up the hill. It stalled in the middle and all our shopping fell out the taxi and rolled down the hill!

The beach was very nice and just a bit further from the town. We went one day and there was hardly anyone there!

I would recommend the mud bath and turtle watching tour.

Liked best: The Pool was amazing
Liked least: Mount Doom!
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
andymsmit...
London, United Kingdom
“Royal LInks (A7 Villa Josy) - you wont be disappointed”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Villa Josy (A7) at the Royal Links complex in August 2015. We had read a few reviews including the one about the ‘horrendous’ hill. This is what we thought….

OK – so the hill is steep even by my standards and I have skied for 35 years. However any confident driver (shouldn’t you be confident to drive in another country?) should find it no problem at all. The first couple of times were interesting but after that it was a doddle. YES – Villa Josy was THE highest on the complex and what a view from the pool and balcony!
The Villa’s are all exceptionally well appointed, well laid out, have private pools and to be fair are a great place to have a family holiday IF you like to shut the world out and relax and enjoy your holiday.

We have two teenage boys (14 and 17) and the second week the in-laws joined us. The Villa was excellent in both size and accommodation and the aircon in bedrooms and lounge was a god-send.
The wi-fi on the complex was not always brilliant but that is not a complaint from me. There was wi-fi – enough said. Our Villa also had a PS2 which was also a nice touch.
Overall I can find no fault with the complex, no fault with the villa and YES we would definitely go there again.

Katie Cinar was excellent in helping me arrange and book it all and the onsite manager/pool maintenance crew were excellent, helpful and very polite.

We had a great time in the Villa and Sarigerme offers so much as well as the attractions near by such as Sarsala Koyu beach (even better that Sarigerme Beach), Sarigerme, Dalyan, Attaka Valley, Saklikent, Olu Deniz and the lovely Gocek.

Go and fill yer boots!

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Far enough from town for peace and quiet. Close enough to amble down for a night out.
Liked least: Mosquitos - take spray!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
1947Polly
Sevenoaks District, United Kingdom
“Never again”
Reviewed 1 December 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We only stayed two nights but the access was imposible.
We could not get the car up the very steep hill. I think one would need a four wheel drive.
My 81 year old fairly mobile husband and I found it very difficult. We had to choose to go down once in the morning for the day and back up to the villa in the evening.
We did ask for help with the luggage which was rather grudgingly given.
Before booking there was no mention of the access difficulties.

Liked best: Comfy bed
Liked least: Position and difficult access
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
3 Dec 2014
Feeling really sorry now. I thought you would love that villa as it is one of our most beautiful ones with the best view.
If only you had said some thing whilst you were out there. It was the end of season and we had many villas available on the front row without the hill.
Some guests this villa really suits. It is one of the most private and beautifully decorated but as soon as any potential guest mentions young children or being slightly elderly than I always recommend one of the ones further down. So sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. We do have other villas in Sarigerme on the flat, close to the town and the beach so if you do re-visit please let us know and we will make it up to you.
Hulusi M
“Beautiful, relaxing, private.”
Reviewed 31 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Villa Lycia/Royal Links is a beautiful, relaxing and private location.

My wife and I stayed there for 11 nights during September where we had our most enjoyable holiday yet. Our main search criteria for our holiday was privacy and pool. We are Muslim and my wife wears hijab therefore it was essential that she could relax in privacy. Kate and Gulsen were very accommodating, providing us with complete privacy by ensuring we had a villa that was not neighboured to other occupied villas, so thank you for your effort.

Positives:
- Beautiful, well equiped villa
- Beautiful scenary and view
- short walk to local villa
- Fantastic pool
- Clean rooms
- Quiet/private
- close proximity to airport (around 25 minutes)
- Amazing market during the week (Be preprared to haggle! AND DO NOT BE PREPARED TO PAY MORE THAN HALF OF THE ASKING PRICE!)

Not soo "goods":
- No satellite television (my wife is actually Turkish and the only channels we couldn't get were Turkish TV)
- Poor WiFi! (although Hakan the Owner assured me that this would be resolved by Summer next year as they are to install stronger routers)
- No meat/fish available from any local shops! Pretty shocking considering the sea is a stones throw away. Nevertheless if you take the bus/taxi to Dalaman you can find meat although it is expensive.
- No authentic Turkish restuarants nearby besides the restaurant opposite the Lycia offices. The remaining bars/restaurants were all "Westernised", which personally I feel takes away from the point of travelling on holiday to another country. Needless to say, some people enjoy this factor although it wasn't for us.

Overall the holiday was fantastic although the lack of evening entertainment due to lack of TV and internet left us bored out of our wits! This as well as the lack of traditional turkish cuisine available are the only reasons for not getting 5 stars!

Thank you to Gulsen who was always on hand to help and in the end became more of a friend.

Liked best: Private Pool
Liked least: WiFi/TV/Entertainment/Lack of restaurants
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing