We absolutely LOVED our stay there! Here some info:
We booked one room in a bungalow and one in the main building (no more free rooms in the bungalows at that time), but on the day of our arrival nice lady at the reception asked if we don't mind having two rooms in the bungalow, one next to the other (of course!! great!!)
Main restaurant has a nice choice (breakfast and supper), but we've been to the hotels with better food and choice. Everything is all inclusive (you even don't need a wrist band),however if you want freshly squeezed orange juice on breakfast, you need topay 1,40 euro per person (added to your check,you pay on your last day). Every morning you can take water, fanta, coke etc after breakfast to fill up the mini bar in your room).
As for lunch, I suggest the beach restaurant, not the pool restaurant (better choice).
Drinks - weren't that bad, but the best was gin&tonic or rum&coke. Besides, you could get wine (red, white, rose) in carafes or beer etc to your supper.
BIG PLUS for water in bottels, avaliable 24/7 in the fridges at the bars and restaurants (even at tennis courts).
a la carte restaurants - three times a week (italian, fish and turkish). You need to sign up on the list one day before from 14:00 (don't be late, they have only 65 places at once,and there are many people!). Each dinner has 5 courses (including soup, main course and dessert - very nice food). A la carte restaurant is on the beach side (where the disco later on has place).
Ice cream at the bars every day.
Chess, backgammon, billard in the Turku Cafe.
MINUS - lack of good coffee... the best coffee was served on breakfast, and still wasn't top...
They provide very nice activities all along the day. HUGE THANKS to whole animation team!! Natali, Hugo, Sveta, Mehmet, Rostom - you guys are the best!! Beach volleyball twice every day (even there was volleyball when animation had a day off, on Monday), great morning gym with Natali, step aerobic with Hugo, etc.Nice shows at tnight at the stage (provided either by animation team or professsionals), live music every night close to the bars and main restaurant (sometiomes extra show there, like acrobatics from Kenya). Disco from 23:00 at the beach restaurant.
MINUS - for us at least ;) Not too many young people at the end of September, almost none. Disco was actually empty.
Nice water sports area. Hotel provides a "trip" around once a week, to see the ruins at their place. Every day a photographer takes photos, which you can buy for 6 euro each. Some shops with leather clothes, jewellery, minimarket etc. Not far from Sarigerme (few minute walk).
Nice tennis courts. Balls to be rented for free (don't know about the rackets, we had our own). You just need to sign up on the list on the tennis court to book one. You can have a lesson with a tennis instructor (but paid extra).
Beach is clean, sea isn't deep, it's clean. Lifeguard on duty on the beach and on the swimming pool.
Definately woth the money! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park, with its modern architecture and regionally influenced interior design is situated directly on the beach and is a lively all-inclusive resort. Newly refurbished hotel’s architecture unites tradition and modernity where minimalist design and clear lines meet regionally-inspired style elements. Built in the style of a traditional Turkish village, the resort consists of one main building and several villa-style blocks spread around the hotel's extensive grounds. Multiple restaurants and bars offer high quality modern cuisine with regional food as well as vegetarian and vegan options. Lavish buffets for breakfast at lunch and dinner, a la minute cooking at the restaurants, Grab & Go snacks, ice-cream, coffee specialties, cakes, smoothies, slow juices, flavored waters, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included in all inclusive concept. Guests can dine with pre-reservation at one of the 2 special a la carte restaurants; BBQ dinner and “Levante” which combines an East Mediterranean cuisine with levantine food. BlueBar is the perfect place to meet up for drinks with friends, family or colleagues. Welcome Bar which is integrated in the Welcome Lounge offers the convenience of self-service at any time of the day or night for snacks and drinks. The hotel offers wide range of activities which is suitable for all ages. Large swimming pool, children & baby swimming pool, Kids Club & playground, private day beds at the beach, beach volley, tennis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Sarigerme Park Hotel Sarigerme
- Iberotel Hotel Sarigerme
- TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park Turkey