Gotta give them the place is beautiful. Sea is very clean but you have walk 1/2 mile
to even get your feet off the sea bottom and start swimming. Staff is great except that jerk in the front desk. We were there on mid july, temperature avg 30-35 celcius, humidity minimum 80%. If you're looking for a lazy, laid back vacation stay away from this place. You must wake up on time to have breakfast, not be late for lunch and hear this: you must wear pants (trousers that is) to be able to attend dinner! Yeah wear them at 35 degrees celcius on the outer courter of dining area, oh if you want the air conditioned indoor area then I guess you'd have to be happy with a mere 30 degrees celsius, and try to have relaxed comfortable dinner. We were there for 5 days and believe me I wear my khakis shorts every night waiting for a hotel manager coming to me and saying something about wearing pants. Even that made me hate the place and kept me stressed all through my stay there. Very very disturbing. I'll never go to another Iberotel and I don't recommend it at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park, with its modern architecture and regionally influenced interior design is situated directly on the beach and is a lively all-inclusive resort. Newly refurbished hotel’s architecture unites tradition and modernity where minimalist design and clear lines meet regionally-inspired style elements. Built in the style of a traditional Turkish village, the resort consists of one main building and several villa-style blocks spread around the hotel's extensive grounds. Multiple restaurants and bars offer high quality modern cuisine with regional food as well as vegetarian and vegan options. Lavish buffets for breakfast at lunch and dinner, a la minute cooking at the restaurants, Grab & Go snacks, ice-cream, coffee specialties, cakes, smoothies, slow juices, flavored waters, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included in all inclusive concept. Guests can dine with pre-reservation at one of the 2 special a la carte restaurants; BBQ dinner and “Levante” which combines an East Mediterranean cuisine with levantine food. BlueBar is the perfect place to meet up for drinks with friends, family or colleagues. Welcome Bar which is integrated in the Welcome Lounge offers the convenience of self-service at any time of the day or night for snacks and drinks. The hotel offers wide range of activities which is suitable for all ages. Large swimming pool, children & baby swimming pool, Kids Club & playground, private day beds at the beach, beach volley, tennis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HRS so you can book your TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Sarigerme Park Hotel Sarigerme
- Iberotel Hotel Sarigerme
- TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park Turkey