“Fantastic food, service & location”
Review of Es Bergant

Es Bergant
Ranked #29 of 62 Restaurants in Santanyi
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, service & location”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Eaten here many times and every time the food is fantastic the service is 5* and the views and beautiful. You can't get better value for money. The paella is fabulous and the selection of tapas is the best in the area. Do not leave Cala d'or without visiting Es Bergant. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank massoncliff

Bad Waldsee, Germany
“A heaven for fish lovers!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Lovely views of the marina, excellent service, very good value for money.
Make sure to have the "Pimientos" (small green peppers, fried in olive oil and covered with the famous Mallorca sea salt) as a starter. For vegetarians I recommend the "Tumbet" (Mediterranean vegetables fried in olive oil/garlic and covered by tomato sauce).

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank m7cej
Colchester, United Kingdom
“The essence of the real Mallorca!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We have been eating at Es Bergant for several years now. It is difficult to say what is best...the food...the beautiful setting...the amazing Miguel and his team...or the goldfish bowls of gin and tonic. It is wonderful to be greeted as we are each time we return. I find it difficult when I take friends on holiday as naturally they want to try different restaurants, but out of choice I would eat at Es Bergant every night of my holiday. The menu is extensive and we have never had a bad meal. Our local Majorcan friends all eat there, which speaks for itself.

Your holiday will be complete if you visit Es Bergant. :)

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Michele S
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Like a boomerang”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Like a boomerang you have to go back! This was my second visit to Porto Petro to visit family and I requested to go back to Es Bergant after my first visit last year. It was just as good as I remembered so we went a second time on my 4 day trip. Miguel and Team, especially Jorge are charming. The service was faultless and the food fantastic. Paella is spoilt for me unless I have it there. The outlook on the outside terrace is just lovely overlooking the water. I would definitely go back should I visit again :)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Bev H
Darlington
“Still great!!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Back to Es Bergant and it was great! We love the location of this restaurant next to the bay in Porto Petro, it has a lovely atmosphere and Miguel and his staff are so smiley and pleasant, attentive without being over fussy. Their fish plate is amazing. Very highly recommended.

Visited September 2013