“Family trip and Reunion” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cadaques Bayahibe

Cadaques Bayahibe
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Bayahibe
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“Family trip and Reunion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and our 3 motnhs old baby needed a quiet vacation spot. It was perfect; quiet, peaceful, relaxing. Staff have been very accomodating and pleasing with all our requests, especially when I had several relatives of mine visiting for one day, who I have not seen for quite a while. They treated us very well and promptly

We had a great time, family time and I did manage to spend quality time with my wife and baby. Perfect place for families, with young children and babies thanks to the way the rooms are set up and the accessories available

And everything is within walking distance, great set up if you do not want to drive and like to walk

They made us feel special. Thank you to the Staff ad Karim

StefMich

1 Thank stefano s

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Czech first
Dominican Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Stayed here with my family (wife, 10 and 2 year old) for 4 nights and loved it. The staff was very nice and helpful. The front desk girls spoke a little english but no one else did. It wasn't that busy so we had the pool and waterpark to ourselves pretty much. I did have some concerns before going so I emailed the hotel and they reassured me that my concerns were not an issue. The waterpark was important to me since I was traveling with a 10 and 2 year old. How do you explain to a 2 year old that the wonderful waterpark that is right outside our window is not open. So, it was helpful getting the times and planning our days around that. The pools were great. The ocean "toys" (slide, trampoline etc.) were a little used. A lot of the handles were broken off so it was difficult to get up on some of the inflatables. Our shower had some cracks in the floor and looked old. There was trash near the pool and some other places. The pier was very nice. I really enjoyed the music played throughout the resort. A good mix of spanish and english songs. We had a problem with both of our showers (one leaked and the other sprayed everywhere) and they fixed it soon after I told them. It was nice to be able to get a ride on the golf cart to the beach and back. Food at breakfast was very good. The bugs were fairly bad near the beach. They do spray but what do you expect being that close to the National Park. Overall our stay was great and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Loved the 2 bedroom apartment.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Johns Creek, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Thanks to Sharkey's Dive shop, I found this little slice of heaven in Bayahibe DR. The website just does not do it justice! It looks nice but the pictures are only a small representation of its true beauty. Driving along the road to our destination, I was a little concerned that we were indeed off the beaten path and was wondering if maybe I made a mistake. As soon as we saw the property, I knew I made the right choice. It beat all my expectations and I rate it as A+++. The facility is clean, well run and makes you feel like you are in a beautiful European village in the middle of the Caribbean. Although it seems ideal for families, as a couple, we felt very comfortable and the fact that it was so quiet, was a real blessing. Just what we needed to refresh our weary souls. I am also a very light sleeper and picky about my bedding and linens. I slept like a baby all 5 nights! So comfortable! The day of our departure, I walked down to the large all inclusive a mile or so down the beach, and was thrilled with our choice. Although I rarely want to return to my travel destinations since there is so much to see in the world, I long to return to this little paradise as soon as I can!

Room Tip: We chose a 2 bedroom apt with a private patio on the 3rd floor. Could not beat the price.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank David S
La RomanaRD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

Perfect for the family! When I am on vacations I don't cook, but who saved me from laundry! Cadaques offers washers and dryers in the room it felt like a home away from home! I highly recommend this place. My son loved the inflatables on the beach the coral reef where he enjoyed snorkeling! Can't leave without expressing our gratitude to William Santana, one of the servers at the bar and restaurant called Club Turquesa. He is great at pleasing everyone and always with a smile!

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Always have had a great experience at this hotel. Service is wonderful all the time. Kids have a fantastic time at the water games, either when in the pool or at the beach. Staff is friendly and food is also great. And can't forget to mention the beach! Simply Amazing! No complaints and would recommend it to anybody. Overall a great stay and definitely will be going back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

The resort is beautiful, clean and comfortable. The views are breathtaking and crystal clear beach is one of the most beautiful I have seen. Our visit was relaxing and the management and staff were courteous and friendly. Everything on the menu was excellent and the prices were reasonable.

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was at this beautiful resort just last week for 5 days and already I can't wait to go back. The service was excellent from breakfast to dinner. I've traveled almost all over the Caribbean and this is by far my favorite resort. The ocean is crystal clear and the pools are beautiful. I'm definitely going back on my next vacation.

Ozzie Gonzalez

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bayahibe
Hotel Villa Iguana
4.0 of 5 bubbles 5,318 reviews
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa
Catalonia Gran Dominicus
Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus

Been to Cadaques Bayahibe? Share your experiences!