The facilities and food are hands down 5-Star unfortunately that is it.
I stayed in the hotel, the other buildings are privately owned and rented out separately. Although the staff said they were full their was hardly anyone in sight. At its peak I counted ~25 ppl. Also it is the last hotel on the road and far from the action and attractions in Bayahibe. Cadaques is actually in Dominicus, not Bayahibe. For 400 pesos you can get a taxi into Bayahibe. Like others have said the beach is rocky but the water is crystal clear.
In all a beautiful place but not great for those looking to party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cadaques offers you the opportunity to escape into a different reality. Our little nook in Bayahibe, with crystal clear waters and sandy beaches, has a diverse set of activities for the whole family. Cobbled streets invite you to enjoy the unique combination of daily Mediterranean life and relaxed island feeling of a small village. Take a walk with us and see our chapel, its tropical gardens, and our different entertainment areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Weare Cadaques Bayahibe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cadaques Caribe Resort & Villas Hotel Bayahibe
- Cadaques Caribe Resort And Villas
- Weare Cadaques Bayahibe Hotel Dominican Republic