My family was here for 6 times now, it was my personal 2nd.
I love this resort for its best beach on Caribbean Sea. I could swim for hours in its clean and warm waters. I love this resort for its great entertainment team on and off the beach.
I love this resort for its ability to make any vacation for my daughter who had been there for 6th times now as the most magical place in Caribbean.
But I also need to be negative about Iberostar service:
French restaurant in this Iberostar sucks big, we had better service in McDonalds in the USA. Food is not French or delicious at all. Hibachi menu has not changed since I was there in 2005, but the service is excellent. The best , most friendly entertainment team in Caribbean who speaks sometimes up to 7 languages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on a fantastically beautiful, fine sandy beach. Around 5 km from the finish village of Bayahibe. Top 5-star luxury. Tropical gardens. Varied gastronomy. Water sports galore. Spa & Health Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Hacienda Dominicus
- Iberostar La Romana
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Dominican Republic/Bayahibe