My fiance visited me in the Dominican Republic and we wanted a relaxed low pressure budget weekend. We spent 4 nights at Villa Iguana. We stayed in a comfort double with air conditioning and were very pleased with the accommodations. Very clean and simple. Very close to the nearby grocery, the beach, and walking distance to the many water activities available in the town, without the hassle of an all-inclusive. The breakfast included toast, fruit, cheese and some deli meat, a hard boiled egg, juice and coffee and tea. Cannot pay with credit card but there are ATMs in the town. They speak (at least) English, German and Spanish at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Iguana Bayahibe is owned and run by Alessandro and Kirsten Siviero. It is the oldest guesthouse in Bayahibe and has stood the test of time. We offer guests a safe and atmospheric place to stay while exploring the charming fishing village of Bayahibe. There are many things to do in this little town. The excursion to Saona Island is a must do and Bayahibe is the best place in the Dominican Republic for diving. There are also many restaurants around (local and international) to tickle your taste buds. We have all the insider tips and information you need to make the best of your stay in the Bayahibe, Dominican Republic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Villa Iguana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Iguana Bayahibe Hotel Dominican Republic
- Hotel Iguana Bayahibe
- Iguana Bayahibe Hotel
- Hotel Villa Iguana Dominican Republic/Bayahibe