“Master of the ocean!”
Review of Seabob Dominicana

Seabob Dominicana
More attraction details
Owner description: Allow me to introduce you to a new level of underwater scooters, (called SEABOB). The SEABOB is the world's most technically advanced and powerful underwater scooter. It is your personal submarine that allows you to move gracefully like a dolphin or feel like James Bond on an underwater mission. We can show everyone from beginners to experienced snorkelers a best coral and marine life in Bayahibe.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Master of the ocean!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Ever wonder what it feels like to be a dolphin or a shark? Exactly the feeling when you take on this underwater toy. An activity mostly geared and enjoyed by those who can manage their breath for long periods underwater. Never the least it was probably the best excursion I have ever experience. Just a heads up in case you're worried, anyone can enjoy this activity. I can hold my breath for about one minute but my wife can barely hold it for 15 seconds. We both had an amazing enjoyable time. The sea-bobs are setup so you can not descend any lower than two meters but if you are adventurous and ready to go deeper, Petr (the owner) would adjust your sea-bob so it can descend as low as you want. Just be careful not to rupture your eardrums, like It almost happened to me doing some crazy underwater stunts. A GoPro video and some drinks were included on the tour. Overall, Petr was very attentive and a great communicator. I would recommend this excursion in a heart beat. I surely know what I'll be doing next time I visit La Romana. Thanks for the great memories Petr.

4 Thank Gex143

• Polish first
Pilsen
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Certainly worth the day trip”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Truly wonderful experience. The Horak brothers were professional and helpful. Seabobs were in excellent condition - I never thought you could have so much fun in the water. Thanks guys, see you again!

2 Thank Menka
Bayahibe, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Such a great experience!!, seabobs are brand news, Petr offer a super guest service, very confident, patient and helpful!! Trust me, you should try it!!!

1 Thank Sandrine P
Noord, Aruba
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best experience ever”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Hi everybody. Seabob is definitely the best way how to discover underwater world. I am not first timer. I already try them few months ago in Aruba island, and I felt in love with this beautiful water toys. Seabob is really easy to use after 5 minutes introduction we went practice, believe me guys one minute is enough and you start feeling like James Bond on underwater mission. Seabobs have 10 speeds so you can go how fast you want. Peter owner of the company adjusted my Seabob deeper (if you are good diver and you know how to equalized) so I was easy diving all the way to bottom. For normal regular trip they are adjusted for 9 feet for prevent ear drum damage. SO FAR IT WAS THE BEST SNORKELING TRIP EVER DONE from my side.

Peter owner and also our guide explain me something about underwater life(he is like walking encyclopedia :-))
It is little bit more expensive compare regular snorkeling trip but it worth every cent spend it with this guy

Thank you Petrik and see you on next trip

2 Thank Daniandrada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Who loves the water sports and activities, this is the best adventure for you guys. I had an amazing time with the Seabob. Thanks to the owner Petr for wonderful experience and amazing video as well. Still great memories ! Highly recommended people !
Jan