“Swim like a dolphin with the SEABOB !!!”
Review of Seabob Dominicana

Seabob Dominicana
More attraction details
Owner description: Allow me to introduce you to a new level of underwater scooters, (called SEABOB). The SEABOB is the world's most technically advanced and powerful underwater scooter. It is your personal submarine that allows you to move gracefully like a dolphin or feel like James Bond on an underwater mission. We can show everyone from beginners to experienced snorkelers a best coral and marine life in Bayahibe.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Swim like a dolphin with the SEABOB !!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We had amazing tíme... didn ´t expect that it Coultharda be so easy to use. After short briefing with this guys we felt very safe in the water with my
13 years old son and we started enjoyed the fun and amazing adventure. Just with the Seabob you can get the feeling like a dolphine... be a part of underwater world! Snorkeling is a great but nothing compare
"snorkeling" with a Seabob. Beatiful corals and awesome wreck. This type of tour is something totally new and that ´s what we was looking for.
Let ´s go it guys!

1 Thank Jana K

• Polish first
Opatija, Croatia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seabob - fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

fantastic family experience, it is fun for all generations, stuff was excellent,... just perfect hollydays,..
gs

Visited June 2014
1 Thank gustav š
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Master of the ocean!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Ever wonder what it feels like to be a dolphin or a shark? Exactly the feeling when you take on this underwater toy. An activity mostly geared and enjoyed by those who can manage their breath for long periods underwater. Never the least it was probably the best excursion I have ever experience. Just a heads up in case you're worried, anyone can enjoy this activity. I can hold my breath for about one minute but my wife can barely hold it for 15 seconds. We both had an amazing enjoyable time. The sea-bobs are setup so you can not descend any lower than two meters but if you are adventurous and ready to go deeper, Petr (the owner) would adjust your sea-bob so it can descend as low as you want. Just be careful not to rupture your eardrums, like It almost happened to me doing some crazy underwater stunts. A GoPro video and some drinks were included on the tour. Overall, Petr was very attentive and a great communicator. I would recommend this excursion in a heart beat. I surely know what I'll be doing next time I visit La Romana. Thanks for the great memories Petr.

4 Thank Gex143
Pilsen
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Certainly worth the day trip”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Truly wonderful experience. The Horak brothers were professional and helpful. Seabobs were in excellent condition - I never thought you could have so much fun in the water. Thanks guys, see you again!

2 Thank Menka
Bayahibe, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Such a great experience!!, seabobs are brand news, Petr offer a super guest service, very confident, patient and helpful!! Trust me, you should try it!!!

1 Thank Sandrine P