Ocean Breeze Riviera Maya Hotel
US$278
US$849
US$455
  • Breakfast included
IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
US$408
US$257
US$682
US$541
US$347
US$305
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Beach(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$264
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Maya(Playa Paraiso)
US$327
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Small hotel associated with the Mayan Palace.
Quiet,small pool,simply beautiful.
Food was exceptional, wood fire pizza was one of the best I ever had.
Rooms were spotless.staff very accomodating,most spoke English.
Not the best view because we were not on the beach.
Beach is 15 minutes away, but the trolly was always available.
Value was great for an all inclusive.
Went scuba diving for the first time in my life(Mayan Palace).What a rush.
The people who taught me how to do scuba were pros and had so much patience.

WOULD RETURN IN A HEARTBEAT.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
19  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I tried to do my reservation with a discount coupon of Groupon. When I called to reserve, receptionist says that "the system with Groupon is not working". Then, I called Groupon, and they tell me that "no problem was informed from the Hotel, the system is working and also many coupons were redempted". I called again to the Hotel: same answer. I sent an e-mail to Groupon, and the hotel NOW not accept more coupons, so I have to accept the refund from Groupon.
NO ONE MAIL WAS SENT FROM THE HOTEL STAFF...
Customers service? NO

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
48  Thank Gabriel V
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We booked this hotel and were told the hotel is doing some renovations so they offer us a great up grade to their sister property next door. We were really happy with the up grade and asked the front desk people to show us the ocean breeze even if the hotel was closed. The hotel is great and super private and secluded. We are ready to book again for January with a group of friends.

Room Tip: Great price and very close to Playa del carmen
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
21  Thank Nuevonena
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I made a reservation here in September for an October stay. When I arrived at CUN clutching my confirmation and arrival instructions there was no one there to meet me. A third party took me to the resort only to find it was closed.

Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
18  Thank klraus
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Me and my wife booked a vacation package through Expedia to stay 2 nights at the Ocean Breeze All Inclusive Hotel and 4 nights at another hotel. The airport shuttle took us the Grand Mayan hotel, which was supposed to be next door to the Ocean Breeze All inclusive hotel. We arrived to the check in counter and Jose the manager started to check us in. I started asking questions about the resort and was told Ocean Breeze All-Inclusive Hotel didn't exist. Jose tried giving us a room at the Grand Mayan Hotel but stated it wasn't all inclusive. So we spent 2 hours on the phone with a so called Ocean Breeze clerk and Expedia to get the issue fixed. 2 hours go by, Jose's listening to my conversation with Expedia and notices that Expedia's changing our reservation to stay at an All Inclusive hotel 15 minutes away. Jose tried offering us an all inclusive deal $70 per person per day after he found out Expedia was changing our hotel. We were suckered, I sent several emails and made a few phone calls before 7/5/11 asking questions about the resort.

Room Tip: Don't book this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
37  Thank TerranceC36
OceanBManager, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Breeze Riviera Maya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2011

We are concerned to receive your letter regarding our hotel in Riviera Maya. Our main goal is to offer the best in attention and services at all times.
Please allow us to explain what happen with your booking. Due to the fact that you booked you holidays in our highest season and our hotel was fully booked during those dates so we decided to give you an up grade to our exclusive hotel The Grand Mayan.(within our resort complex).
Our property Ocean Breeze is located right next to the golf course and have access to the spectacular grounds of the Mayan Palace Resort and beach club.
Our hotel offers 2 different packages during the year. European Plan (no meals included) and All Inclusive. The booking received for your stay was European Plan, thats why the booking was made in this plan.
We are making sure all our partners have the correct information posted in their web sites to avoid any possible misunderstanding.
Ones again we apologize for the misunderstanding and hope you can gives a second opportunity to show you the beauty of our hotel grounds.
Best Regards,