Just got back from one week stay at Iberostar Paraiso Beach. Never posted a review before but this place deserves to be singled out and told myself I would post a review when I got back. We would go back here in a heartbeat! This place is just gorgeous. The resort is huge! 5 Iberostar hotels on the property (Del Mar, Lindo, Maya, and Grand Hotel are the others) so you can walk around and not feel like you are in a compound. The property is gated so you can rest assure it is safe even walking at night (BTW - very pretty and serene walking at night). The grounds are immaculate. I can confirm previous postings attesting to the cleanliness of the facilities - they are constantly cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, and then cleaning some more. Even the walking paths! My wife and I were very impressed with the quality of the food, especially since we are big cruise ship aficionados and the food is one of the things that keeps us going back on cruises. The buffet food quality was very good. We ate in 4 of the specialty restaurants - Brazilian and Gourmet were outstanding, Mexican very good, Mediterranean OK. The service was exceptional at each. Lounge areas do stock premium brand liquors - I was pleased to be able to sip on a 15 year old rum with my cigar. Oh, by the way, they have a nice cigar lounge and also had a gentleman rolling hand made cigars in the lobby of Del Mar most evenings. I smoked a couple and thought they were very nice cigars indeed. Red flags on the beach every day of our trip, but the pool areas are so beautiful you'll want to be there anyway. Got up at 6am daily to get our prime location. The staff, and I mean everyone, is friendly and the service is definitely there. Again, can't say enough how beautiful this resort is and how much we enjoyed our stay!! We will definitely vacation here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar