March 5 - 12 2011
We could not find one thing wrong with this resort. We stayed in the "Beach" section of the resort. Food was great and plentiful. Resort and rooms were clean and well taken care of. Star Friends were infectious and do a wonderful job even after a very long day, we normally don't get involved in any of the activities, but the star Friends were fun to be around. Loved all the animals roaming the grounds. Also loved the fact that you didn't need to leave the beach all day if you didn't want to, beach snack bar, bar and restrooms all within a short distance. Beds, just as comfortable, if not more, than at home. It was a week of paradise away from our Manitoban Winter. Would definitely go back again. Negative reviews must come from negative people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar