This is a lovely hotel set among lush gardens that are well maintained. Rooms are in small blocks of a dozen or so rooms, no more than 3 storeys high, and offer spacious accomadation. Beds were comfy. There is a good choice of restuarants and the selection is fine unless you are a very fussy eater. The staff were great; very friendly and helpful. There is a good entertainment programme during the day/evening that caters for all tastes and ages. The only downside was being bitten to bits so stock up on insect repellant and after bite. Overall we were very pleased with our choice and would recommend it although have no experience of other Mexican hotels to compare it with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar