Going to iberostar parasio beach i was very excited but nervous. i didnt know if i was going to like because from the past i have always stayed in 5 star resorts. when i got there i was amazed of how gorgeous the hotel was. there was so much natural beauty there and there where a bunch of animals. it was like a jungle. the weather was AMAZING. food was great a lot of variety. i dont recommend the Japanese a la cart. stick to the buffets. the rooms where very nice not to hot. the staff where very nice and caring. there where always so many activity's and i was never bored.Ofcourse i was there with 10 people that probably helped it. i recommend going swimming with the dolphins. it was a great experience. now that i am back home i want to go back more then anything. i am sure i will be going back. have a good time at iberostar paraiso beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar