Spent a week here November 2013 (Adults and Teens). The food was fantastic, don't miss the
A La Carte's. Entertainment was excellent and the resort is full of staff that want to entertain you at the beach and pool area. Beach is huge, with lots of available seating. Beach bar has everything, including hot food, available all day. Take the Segway tour, you will not be disappointed (priced reasonably). Pool is gigantic with plenty of swim up bars. Been to several tropical vacations, this is definitely one that we will be returning to. The staff has an incredible way of remembering you each and every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar