We stayed at the Iberostar Playa Paraiso Beach near Playa del Carmen from May 31-June 5 for a Senior Class Trip. The Iberostar Hotels are good solid hotels. The food was good except for the Mediterranean Restaurant which was just fair. The pasta was undercooked and the shrimp was not shelled. The general cafeteria food was excellent and there was a large variety of food. The Beach was excellent and the Iberostar provided great entertainment and things to do. Their beach crew was very energetic and a lot of fun.
The room was very clean and the house keeping staff was very attentive. The only complaint was the shower/bathtub setup was in need of serious repair (the tub) but the shower worked very well. We did have other people in our group that had toilet, telephone and other small issues but the Iberostar resolved them quickly.
The area of the Iberostar resorts is very large so there is a lot of walking but the bellhops are very punctual for rides and do a great job of taking care of people's needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar