My wife and I have been going to the Iberostar Paraiso beach side of this resort for three years now, and are booked for a fourth with eight of our friends in 2009/feb. This resort has everything from great food,service,landscaping, activities, to the friendly Star friends. The rooms are clean and spacious, and the resort is huge. Pools are wonderful and clean. We have brought our two teenage children with us twice and they love it. They are really mad that this year we are going without them. Beach is long and there are very few rocks , not enough to worry about. The buffet is great and there is always an assortment of snacks.
A la Carte restaurants you should book right away as to get the best nights available. There are nightly shows at the theater, star friends doing musicals and plays, very light and entertaining.
All in all it is a great resort, and we recommend it to everyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar