We spent 9 days at the iberostar paraiso beach. Really enjoyed the hotel. We read all the reviews before we left. There is alot of walking but after laying on the beach all day, walking to dinner wasn't a big deal. The rooms and the entire property were spotless. The pool was freezing the entire stay, We did go in twice just to make it to the pool bar but it was cold. The food was better the the normal all inclusive. We liked the Japenese and Mexican restaurants best. This is the first vacation we have taken out of the country that neither one of us got sick the entire vacation! The main reason for our vacations our the beach and golf. The beach was great, didn't have problems finding a chair and the sun was awesome! the golf course is on property.$130 you don't need a caddy. the rate is lower in the afternoon. We went to Playa del Carmen twice at night. Had a great Mexican dinner at La Parilla. the cab cost was $20 each way. It is worth is to go walk around 5th avenue. Alot of spots for a cocktail or dinner. We will go back and stay at this same Iberostar! GREAT TRIP!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar