The resort was beautiful and we had a great trip. Pool was a little cold but we still went in. The beach was great and we loved the beach bar and grill. On our third day we received a call that we were being upgraded to other rooms. We all packed up and within 30 minutes we were walking into the Presidential Suites. It was unbelieveable, we had half of the third floor overlooking the beach. The bathrooms were amazing! See it can't hurt to tip $10 at check in. My husband swears that his tip did it. You can't go wrong with this place. Even our first rooms were nice.
This resort is big but whenever you see a worker driving by just stop them. They always gave us a ride with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraiso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar