This was our second stay at the Lindo. The amount of trees and green areas are what makes this place special to us. We've been to other resorts and find too much concrete and buildings. At the Lindo it feels like you are truly hidden away. The food was just as good as last time. We have a couple picky eaters and we always manage to find something. We only go to the buffets since that is the only way everyone gets what they want. Never had trouble finding something to eat. There was an issue with our rooms, we wanted adjoining, or at least side by side and we ended up on different floors. I actually think this was more our travels agents fault than the resorts. They quickly relocated us and had rooms on the same floor. We were upgraded to a honeymoon suite which was nice, but too secluded for our taste. Rooms over looking the pool are the best. You can watch everything, but still close the door and enjoy the quiet when you;ve have enough! We did receive a discount because we were repeat visitors which is a nice touch. They certainly don't need to do this. However, when we go back this winter, I can assure you we will be booking the Lindo again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo