My daughter and I stayed at three different hotels in the area on our recent trip, two of which were Iberostar properties. This was my first stay at the Lindo.
We arrived at the hotel very early and prepared to leave our bags with the bellman. During check in we were offered a free upgrade to a junior suite and advised that our room was ready. I wish I could remember the name of the employee that checked us in, she was very informative and friendly.
Our room was located in the 5100's and was perfect. Very large and it overlooked the pool. We were very close to one if the restaurants, which made our location even better. Food was good, service was fantastic. Enjoyed sharing lunch with Napolean, a very talented star friend one afternoon.
I have stayed in the complex many times and just want to mention the galaxy nightclub. I notice that a video for coco bongo plays on repeat pretty much all night on the large screens. I am sure there is a kickback of some sort from coco bongo, but it gets really old and why would you want to take away from your own club? Return to the music videos you used to play, please. Also, I wish I knew the name of the bartender in the club, there are two and for lack of a better description, the shorter one is great. He has worked there a few years and is very nice and a very hard worker. When I return in November I will be sure to get his name. He deserves some recognition.
My daughter had just graduated from high school and this was her senior trip. We stayed at another hotel before we arrived at the iberostar complex. On more than one occasion she has mentioned how much she enjoyed the Iberostar resorts, the beach and mostly the employees and is looking forward to returning on her own. We always felt safe here and the security measures are a comfort.
A special thanks to Antonio the bellman for taking such good care of us and for letting us ride along on the trolley our last night. This is a great way to see all the resorts, except the Grand, so check in with Antonio when you arrive and don't forget to tip!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo