Stayed in late October, 2013. Previously stayed at Del Mar and Tucan and 4 other resorts in the Riviera Maya.The staff here is the best we have enjoyed at any of the others. Since our group is older (60's) we sometimes do not feel a sense of welcome in activities. Not so with these great young people!! They included everyone and all was great fun!
Food and theme restaurants were very good.
Very spacious resort. Pools never crowded. Nice large swim up bar.
We were in Bldg. 52, which was a very good location.Room was great with lots of storage space. No nasty smell.
Concierge in each building was a nice feature. When we had a few minor room concerns or requests and reported them to the concierge, they were taken care of almost immediately.
When we first booked we were told the we could also access the Maya which changes during our stay. Did visit the Del Mar and Beach for lunch.
Really would be a super place for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo