We just returned from a one week stay at the Lindo,.You have access to 3 resorts which is very nice, but we preferred the Lindo. Each morning we went for a walk and enjoyed the various paths and seeing the coati, swan, turtles and peacocks.
Each day for lunch they cook paella or something similar down on the beach....this was great!!
We have stayed at several all inclusive resorts and found the service at the Lindo to be outstanding. The entertainment/star friends are very talented and friendly. They did a wonderful job and it is obvious that they enjoy what they are doing. Diego, Javier and Rosio were a pleasure to talk to; David was a lot of fun at water aerobics; Napoleon and Carlos gave great dance lessons.
Pool service was great... Jeni was very efficient and the drinks were very good.
Food was good and the service in the restaurants again was very good. The staff at this resort is there to please you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo