Seven glorious days at the Lindo - it doesn't get any better than that!!! The weather was picture perfect - barely a cloud in the sky - not a drop of rain - temps were in the high 80's to low 90's. Had a couple of nights that were a little muggy - and buggy. Mosquito's got us!! Wish I had brought some bug spray with us!!!
Beach was beautiful!! Red flag was out five of the seven days. Didn't stop us. We all loved the waves - although my youngest (who is got roughed up a little!! Can't take your eyes off the little ones!!
Pools were amazing!! So refreshing and relaxing!! Enjoyed the wave pool and the lazy river. However, the main pool was the best! Loved the aqua bar - Dirty Monkeys were my favorite!!! Kids also loved the ice cream bar - they must of been there 3 or 4 times a day!!
Food was just as we expected - OK. Buffets for breakfast and lunch had everything you could think of. No one had any trouble finding something they liked. Dinners were: Mexican - very good; Italian - good; Seafood - good; Steakhouse - Delicious (everyones favorite); Jambalaya - OK (everyones least favorite); Japanese - good. We wanted to eat at the Brazilian - but they could not accommodate us! They said it was very busy and the preference went to the Beach/Del Mar guests.
Spa - My husband and I went over for a couples massage. It was wonderful. We were able to use the indoor salt water pool - it was empty - just us. Sooo relaxing. Also used the sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi etc. All were excellent!! Would definitely recommend this!! Worth every penny.
Walking - Yes we did plenty! No problem, after all the eating and drinking - we needed it!!
Liquor - My husband is a Beefeater Martini guy - he knows his beefeater!!! They did not have beefeater in the beefeater bottles!! On more than one occasion my husband sent it back. They look at you like your crazy - we are not. They would then go and get another bottle - unopened - and open it right in front of us and pour it - THEN it was beefeater!!! Can't believe in a place like this that they pull this kind of stunt! This is the one and only complaint we had during this vacation!!
I could go on and on - but I won't! Wonderful vacation and would go back in a heartbeat!!
Any questions - let me know!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo