Iberostar Paraiso Lindo
Iberostar Paraiso Maya(Playa Paraiso)
US$291
US$806
Bookit.com
US$286
US$265
US$562
US$548
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Beach(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$240
  • Breakfast included
IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$240
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
6,469 results
All reviewswave poollazy riverstar friendskids clubswim up barseafoodcajun restaurantice creamspecialty restaurantsplaya del carmenjambalayael fogonother resortsfamily vacationmain buffetcoconut shrimpdinner reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2009

Seven glorious days at the Lindo - it doesn't get any better than that!!! The weather was picture perfect - barely a cloud in the sky - not a drop of rain - temps were in the high 80's to low 90's. Had a couple of nights that were a little muggy - and buggy. Mosquito's got us!! Wish I had brought some bug spray with us!!!

Beach was beautiful!! Red flag was out five of the seven days. Didn't stop us. We all loved the waves - although my youngest (who is got roughed up a little!! Can't take your eyes off the little ones!!

Pools were amazing!! So refreshing and relaxing!! Enjoyed the wave pool and the lazy river. However, the main pool was the best! Loved the aqua bar - Dirty Monkeys were my favorite!!! Kids also loved the ice cream bar - they must of been there 3 or 4 times a day!!

Food was just as we expected - OK. Buffets for breakfast and lunch had everything you could think of. No one had any trouble finding something they liked. Dinners were: Mexican - very good; Italian - good; Seafood - good; Steakhouse - Delicious (everyones favorite); Jambalaya - OK (everyones least favorite); Japanese - good. We wanted to eat at the Brazilian - but they could not accommodate us! They said it was very busy and the preference went to the Beach/Del Mar guests.

Spa - My husband and I went over for a couples massage. It was wonderful. We were able to use the indoor salt water pool - it was empty - just us. Sooo relaxing. Also used the sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi etc. All were excellent!! Would definitely recommend this!! Worth every penny.

Walking - Yes we did plenty! No problem, after all the eating and drinking - we needed it!!

Liquor - My husband is a Beefeater Martini guy - he knows his beefeater!!! They did not have beefeater in the beefeater bottles!! On more than one occasion my husband sent it back. They look at you like your crazy - we are not. They would then go and get another bottle - unopened - and open it right in front of us and pour it - THEN it was beefeater!!! Can't believe in a place like this that they pull this kind of stunt! This is the one and only complaint we had during this vacation!!

I could go on and on - but I won't! Wonderful vacation and would go back in a heartbeat!!

Any questions - let me know!!

6  Thank mamamarley
Reviewed 15 April 2009

We arrived at the LIndo on April 7 and I must say since I booked this trip back in Sept. 08' I was amazed that my husband didn't leave me since all I did was obsess about the flight, resort, service, beach, food, rooms etc. Also I was concerned about how crowded it would be since it was Easter break. We heard it was 110% occupied and let me tell you, you never felt crowded since the resort was so big. (Lots of walking and far) Well, we just back on Tuesday, April 13th and I must say it was more than I ever dreamed of. We traveled with two boys , 12 and 15 and opt for the adjoing rooms. It was just perfect. Two bathrooms to get ready, two tvs and better yet our own space to get dressed and whatever. Resort was cleaner than you could ever imagine. I kept waitng for something to be wrong and it wasn't. Food was very good and like I have read, if you can't find something you like, stay home. (Wine was not good at all.) Keep an open mind, you are not int he U.S. and if the trade off is a beautiful beach and impeccable surroundings and service you will be fine. However, we did enjoy our meals at all the restuarants. The waiters were more than accommodating. Everyone at the reosrt works very, very hard so we found that tipping made us feel good not to mention how it was appreciated. They were always genuinly concerned about us and if we were having fun or not. Star friends RULE. The shows at night were exceptional and the day time entertainment was a ball. Our last morning at the resort at breakfast ...... none of us talked. We were so sad about our departure that my husband and I ate with our sunglasses on so we could hide our teary eyes from eachother. It was a great experience and we will return. So book it and have a great time.

7  Thank Boolalamm
Reviewed 13 April 2009

We just came back from Riviera Maya Mexico last night. We had a wonderful vacation, and would definitely go back to Iberostar Lindo. The place was beautiful, very comfortable, affordable. The weather was perfect! The service was excellent. Restaurants and food was not top notch but there was plenty of food to choose from. Service in the restaurants was impeccable. Always someone to serve you instantly. Housekeeping was great. Rooms were clean and air conditioning was very efficient! Always chairs on the beach. Pool area got crowded at times. You had to claim your chairs pretty early. Kids loved the pools. Wave pool and lazy river were fun. Total body massage on the beach was worth the money! Very relaxing.

6  Thank Tereseh M
Reviewed 8 April 2009

We have travelled to a lot of in all-inclusives and this was one of the best we've been to. We were with our 9 year old daughter and she had a blast! The kid's club girls were great - yeah Claudia!
Food was fabulous at all buffets except at the dinner buffet but still could find a lot to eat. All the a la carts we went to were good and service was great also. Spanish or Mexican white wines were excellent. Why they didn't serve these wines in the bars at the lobby and theatre is a good question. They served some other different type which wasn't as good by far. However the Margaritas were to die for!!!!
Pools were clean and lots of fun. We did the lazy river every day at least 2 times (usually with a drink or two) - talk about relaxing!!
We asked for a certain room and received it with no problem -5378 overlooks the main pool and wave pool and is very central with a large balcony. I only tipped the maid at the end but still every day our fridge was stocked and room was spotless.
I had a great birthday and all in all do not have any major complaints. It is worth the money and we would all go back in a second. My daughter didn't want to leave!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
7  Thank CLANCY50
Reviewed 7 April 2009

I will be brief...the resort was beautiful, the service was excellent and the rooms were spacious. We were in building 55 bottom floor - perfect location. The food was okay, which was fine with us. We don't expect 5 star dining when we are with the kids (mine were 6 yrs and 5 yrs old) at a family resort. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, just not much of a variety. The beach was wide and very inviting. The coati's (little animals) were very cute...you'll see them around the property, along with swans, and peacocks. There was entertainment on the beach and beach parties. All in all, we had a lot of fun. We would definitely go back. I highly recommend this resort if traveling wth children

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family