We had a blast !!!!
It has been couple of days since we returned and everyone in my family agrees that it was like a beautiful dream. We miss it very much and planning next visit already.
Our day was packed with activities huge thanks to star Friends!!! Vanessa, Xavier, Selene, Yurici, Danny , Paty, Israel and Armando. Salsa and Merengue dancing lessons, darts, air gun , pool games, ping pong, Bocce ball, bingo, soccer, volleyball. My son enjoyed delicious ice cream at the Ice cream bar. Beautiful beach. We loved the mini disco and shows every night. Food was very good. It is extremely clean with very friendly staff and lot's of fun type of place. Bring the bug repellent as mosquitoes might be annoying. We met lots of wonderful people there from all over the world :) Hi to my German, Argentinian, Canadian and American friends!!!!
Just want to add after reading several reviews It is a family oriented resort. Do not expect Jean Georges type of restaurants and pretentious environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them a-la-carte. 18-hole golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo