I stayed at this resort in June 2012 an everything about this place was very nice. The food was very good. The pools were awesome and the beach was very nice. There were plenty of chairs at the pool and the lounge chairs had the huts on the beach. The entertainment was very good and there was entertainment for young adults. There were two swim up bars that we enjoyed very much and I don't drink alcohol. The rooms were nice and clean and the water pressure in the shower was good. I have been to the Cancun area many times and have always enjoyed myself but this resort was by far the nicest I have stayed at. I just got home yesterday and I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico