It is diffucult to explain just how wonderful this place is. From the minute you set foot into the magnificent marble lobby you know you are in a very special place with flamingos and swans swimming serenly on the adjacent crystal clear ponds.
A massive hotel with huge and very comfortable rooms, (the showers were amazing too!) Housekeeping do a great job of keeping the place spotless with a range of towel creations on the bed each day and the minibar in the room always fully stocked.
Excellent food choices with a mouthwatering array of hot and cold foods available at all times, my only complaint is that I ate far too much! The bar waitresses and bartenders could not have been better, always smiling and always remembering your favourite drinks and in some cases bringing you fresh ones without being asked.
The pool is stunning with plentiful sunbeds and the unique waterfall feature which was a joy to stand under on a hot day. Extensive jungle grounds are home to much wilflife including the cute little coati which seemed so tame and adorable. (The peacocks too would wander right up to you with no sign of nerves)
No holiday should be spent entriely by the pool and the magnificent white sandy beach is literally meters from the pool with a huge number of hammocks and sunbeds available.
Final mention has to be for the FABULOUS entertainment programme from sports and games during the day to the world class shows in the theatre at night- Las Vegas, Magicians, Boogie Nights, Musicals, Mexican, you name it, they did it and the singers, dancers and musicians were totally professional and could easily play any major theatre and sell it out! The 'Starfriends' of Johshua, Jesus, Wendy and all the others did a great job in keeping us truly entertained.
We WILL return to this hotel without a doubt, one of the best places i have ever had the fortune to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico