IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar
Iberostar Paraiso Maya(Playa Paraiso)
US$291
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Beach(Playa Paraiso)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$548
US$806
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
US$413
US$344
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa(Playa Maroma)
US$614
US$599
Kin Sol Soleil(Playa Maroma)
US$447
US$390
Catalonia Playa Maroma(Playa Maroma)
US$380
Orbitz.com
5,032 results
All reviewsdel marspecialty restaurantsstar friendslobby barapple vacationsthe mediterranean restaurantrock cafeice creamtacosbuffet foodother resortstaco barbeautiful groundscrepesate at the mexicanquiet areaopen air
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had a great time, service was outstanding, thank you Samuel our favorite sever and the very friendly Italian chef, food was amazing!! The entertainers and show were pretty good! Buffet was delicious !!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear guest,

On behalf of the staff and the management of IBEROSTAR Paraiso del Mar, we would like to thank you for choosing us for your vacations.

We are truly glad to know that you had a great time with us and that the service provided by our staff was always outstanding. We appreciate your recognition to Samuel and his daily efforts.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back once again for another IBEROSTAR experience.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is our second time at the Iberostar Paraso del mar in Riviera Mya. both stays were perfect. The tropical gardens and landscaping is absolutely beautiful. The Staff and Management go above and beyond to please. We will probably stay there a third time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank JohnBasciani

Dear IBEROSTAR guest,

On behalf of the management we would like to thank you for choosing us for your vacations.

We appreciate you took the time to share your second visit with us. It is truly gratifying to know that once again we offered you an amazing vacation and that you enjoyed another great stay at IBEROSTAR Paraiso del Mar.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back for your third visit to our Hotel.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Me and my wife have stayed at the Del Mar in the past and also at the Quetzal once. We went back again this year with our young children because we had such a good experience in the past. I think we enjoyed ourselves just as much and maybe more this time with the kids. We love the property at Iberostar Del Mar. There is a wonderful pool that separates into an activity pool. You can be part of the activites or find quieter places in the other pool. The staff were all great and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. A clown made balloons for our kids at one of the buffets and the workers even cut down some cocunuts for us to drink out of. Because it was our 3rd time, there were some little extra perks they gave us. I really feel appreciated and carefree when I visit the Iberostar resorts. I feel like they go out of their way to make it an enjoyable trip and this is why we will continue to go back. Great job Iberostar, I am glad to see that you are still doing an excellent job! Thanks for allowing us to have such a wonderful vacation and memories with our kids.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
2  Thank P0le

Dear IBEROSTAR guest,

On behalf of the management and the Staff of IBEROSTAR Paraiso del Mar we would like to thank you for choosing us again for your vacations once again.

We are more than glad to know that everything was as amazing this time and that we continue providing great vacations and exceeding your expectations every time.

Please know that we truly value your preference and are grateful to receive your delightful comments. It is great to know that you are already looking forward to visit us again. We anxiously await your next visit!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Just landed back in NY from my 6 day 5 night stay at the Del Mar. You want to talk about an absolutely fantastic vacation? This was definitely it. The hotel is BEAUTIFUL. You notice it from the minute you step foot in the lobby to check in. The staff is INCREDIBLE. They will attempt to cater to your every need as soon as you ask them. The whole day long you will be saying "Hola" because no matter who the staff member is, they make sure to greet you or engage in conversation. The staff was so good that the bell boy that dropped us to our room when we arrived, actually remembered my exact room this morning when I needed him to help me with my luggage. The room I stayed in was comfortable, some of the amenities could have been upgraded or replaced though. But the room was just as immaculate as the rest of the resort grounds. The cleaning and maintenance staff work very hard. The pool was quiet and calm, not like the wild party atmosphere of the "Lindo" next door. But the reviews you read about people reserving the beds/hammocks is very true. 8am there is no one in the pool yet, but every bed had towels or a bottle of sunscreen and a bag on it.
The food was for the most part terrific. The only bad things I can say about the food was I didn't like the food in the Mexican Restaurant at all (but the wait staff in there was superb...Thanks Isaac). Also the scramble eggs in the La Plaza buffet were very runny, however they do give you the option of having a personalized omelette made on the spot for you. There are also so much other things that you can eat to not even really have to worry about eggs. The Steakhouse has arguably the best beef ribs I've ever eaten & I'm a Black person...We know 'bout ribs...LOL. Thanks to Hector and the wait staff in the "El Puerto Restaurant. I also ate in the Japanese Restaurant. I have food allergies & the waiter, Narcizio, made sure that my food was prepared in the back away from the shell fish that I am allergic to. The food was great and the show put on by the Chef was terrific.
The shows in the evening in the Congo Bongo were excellent also. The entertainment team does their best to incorporate all different ages into their shows. Its a true family fun experience. And thanks to the guy that I believe is the head of the entertainment team that has me screaming "APPLAUSO" every chance I get LOL. The night club is ok, it could be better but the DJ needs alot of work. The staff at all the bars on the grounds were great too. They are extremely friendly and cater to your needs as much as they can.
God's willing, one day I can make that trip to the resort again. I truly enjoyed it and I am going to recommend it to all of my friends that plan on a little getaway.

Thanks,
Ms. Phillip

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sheree L

Dear guest,

On behalf of the management we would like to thank you for choosing us for your vacations and for taking the time to share your amazing review with us.

We appreciate your mention to all these single employees and their focus on delivering amazing experiences to all our guests. You can be sure they will receive your compliments.

We have also shared your comments with our Head Chef and his Staff; they will take all your feedback in consideration for our service at the main buffets and at the Mexican restaurant. We apologize for the dissatisfaction experienced.

We look forward to have another chance to welcome you back in our IBEROSTAR Paraiso del Mar to exceed your previous vacation experience!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Had a relaxing vacation at a beautiful resort. Will return for another vacation . We visit Mexico 2 to 3 times a year and have stayed at many resorts. We were impress with the beautiful beach, cleanliness of resort, friendliness of staff, and how pretty the resort is. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
3  Thank suntraveler2014

Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR for your recent stay.

We appreciate you took the time to share this amazing review. We love to read that your experience was great and that the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness and beauty of our Hotel impressed you.

We are already looking forward for your next visit to our wonderful IBEROSTAR resort in the Riviera Maya!