We went to Mexico to celebrate my husband's big 50 birthday. We have a 12 year old and 20 year old. We all had a great time! This was my kid's 1st time in a warm ocean! They absolutely loved it! The ocean water was warm, but just a little rocky. There are certain spots that have rocks and others that do not. It was very windy the 1st 5 days with 5 foot waves. It was so much fun! Then it calmed way down with no waves. The pool was awesome! At least 85 degrees. The Staff was awesome and could not do enough for you! :) the drinks were great and just a really short time to get one. The buffet and specialty restaurants were great! They have lots of stuff to do at the pool with pool games, dancing lessons, etc. It is a big resort, however, we never needed to take the train. It's only a 10 minute walk to the beach and nice to walk off all the food and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico