Our two family vacation to del Mar was filled with TONS of laughs and TONS of fun!!! The resort staff was VERY friendly, especially the Star Friends: Rita, Javier, Edu, Miguel and Enrique. Activities on the beach and at the main pool filled our days and the shows in the theatre made the nights come alive.The buffet diner always had something new and interesting to try but the "speciality" dining places were hit and miss to say the least. Even though it is a big resort, we enjoyed walking through the jungle like facility watching all of the iguanas, coatis and peacocks roam around. The walking also allowed us to eat all we wanted because we were getting plenty of exercise (think I lost a few pounds). The pool area was super awesome - definitely the longest pool ever seen. All in all - we had a blast and enjoyed Playa del Carmen as much as we could!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico