We travelled with my in laws and our teenage daughters. With that large of a spread in ages, we were worried that everyone would have a good time. Look no further than the Iberostar! Lots to do for all. The resort is large...very large. The pool goes on forever. Beach is expansive with plenty of chairs. Food stations throughout. Plenty of bar options including 3 swim ups.
The food was very good by Mexico standards. We really enjoyed the Japanese steak house. Drinks were delish. Beer, sodas and water in the mini bars. Room service was also available.
Entertainment was great. They put on big shows at night. The disco was BIG. The shopping mall at the adjacent property (which was open to any iberostar guest) had a great little taco bar, coffee bar, ice cream parlor and more. The pool has it's own shop in case you forgot a float or sunscreen.
The rooms were good sized and tastefully decorated. Marble baths with walk in locker room shower. Nice patio. Beds were very firm but I've experienced that at the dozen other Mexican resorts I've stated at.
Very friendly staff...lots of smiling faces. All in all no complaints. Good job Iberostar...mucho gracias for a great vacation experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico