Was a wonderful experience staying at this resort! First time in Mexico and really enjoyed it! Food and service were excellent! Will recommend to friends and family! The al-la-carte restaurants serve delicious food especially the gourmet which feature the lobster dish! We as a family really enjoy the beach service although the Beach was abit wavy and fills with seaweed for 2-3 days! Other than that, cannot complain! The shopping centre has wifi which was a good thing! And there was also a medical clinic with a doctor on call!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico