It is fantastic place to stay during the hot summer days in Mexico. Have outside loop to travel by golf cars and inside all the way covered by the jungles. Shade is a must at this time of year!!
Food in the restaurants is good. Unfortunately buffets could be better.
Service is slow, but good. Every one is smiling and willing to help.
Great beach. Clean water. Close to attractions and far away from traffic.
One thing. Breakfast per schedule starts at 3:00 am. It is important if you have to travel and leave at 4:00 am. But do not expect to be open. Three times I went there it wasn't ready until 4:30 at best. Managers will light to you all the way and promise better service next day, but do not count on it. Order food in to your room. Trust me. This will work so much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico