We just came back from Paraiso Maya (09/06-09-11), very rested and happy.
First good things:
Transportation from the airport provided by Lomas Travel was with no problem. Guys were waiting by the airport doors.
We were upgraded from jr suite to superior jr suite (which had a lot more space) at the check in.
Food was great, a lot and the variety. I think for everyones taste.
Beach-beautiful, pleanty of chairs and umbrellas and activities were great.
Pools-with no chlorine smell (they use salt instead of chlorine), they are clean, very nice and also plenty of things to do.
Shows; They are fun, of cource they are not Las Vegas quality, but they try very hard and it's fun for all family.
Also we recommend the Piano Bar at the Lindo, the Pianist-Ernesto is great as he plays the music with his soul and when you are there, it's impossiblee not to feel that. We recommend that you spent at least 2 evening listening to the popular music of the world.
Ants in the rooms by the cofee machine, hard beds, flies in the buffets other way everything is good.
P.S. a lot of beer..!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso