We went 9/6 to 9/10. This was our first trip to an Iberostar resort and definitely will not be our last. We have been to Sandals and Secrets but Iberostar by far was our favorite. Anyone who does not enjoy this resort is crazy.
We were scheduled to stay at the Lindo but were upgraded to the Maya. The resort in our opinion was about 30% full - no lines or waiting for anything.
The food was great except for the Italian restaurant - please believe me you don't want to eat there it was absolutely horrible.
As for the service I don't know if it was just because the resort was so empty or what but they really do everything possible for you.
I'm not going to repeat everything everyone else has said. Just enjoy your vacation.
Please note the tile in the bathroom shower and in the bathroom itself is extremely slippery, our 3 year old took a good tumble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso