This hotel was beautiful. It has a lot of restaurant options and a large pool area. The ocean is nice as well, however it isn't the white sand beach you see in the cancun area. I came to this resort with a friend of mine to do some diving nearby, so this hotel was conveniently location.
The staff was helpful, the entertainment during the day is nice, although there are times it gets quite loud with the music, it doesn't last for long however.
I would mention that this is about 30-40 minutes from the Cancun airport, but there are so many great parts of Mexico away from the touristy hotel zone that I would recommend exploring. I would come back again one day if they offer a Living social deal again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I am offering suites at The Vidanta Grand Mayan Riviera Maya resort, located on the Yucatan Peninsula. This resort has everything you could ever need to experience true happiness: JOYA, a resident Cirque du Soleil show; five luxury resort hotels; world-class restaurants; spectacular pools; shopping boutiques; a Jack Nicklaus golf course; indulgent spas and the most attentive staff in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Mayan Riviera Maya
- Wyndham Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Wyndham
- Grand Mayan Cancun
- Grand Mayan Playa Del Carmen