Stayed a week with my husband and 3 adult children.. It was perfect! The most beautiful resort I have been to. And the best food we've had in an all inclusive. The gourmet inclusive allowed us to eat healthier, but also indulge a bit! The only buffet was in the morning. Lunches and dinners were ordered off a menu. It was so much nicer than having a buffet for all meals. I loved being waited on! They had GREAT wine too! Room service was also great! Beverages were excellent! Rooms and resort were clean. Hammocks for each room was awesome!
Personal concierge was great. They helped us when we got locked out, needed spa reservations, dinner reservations, hammock hooks, called us the day before to arrange for our luggage to be picked up, and even got us band aids when my son hurt his toe. I tipped them before I left. Not because I felt obligated, but they really went above and beyond,
I liked the beach. Some have complained about the rocks And that is how my son hurt his toe, but it is beautiful. And you can walk on the beach and swim. There's also a beautiful sidewalk runs the entire beach close by. Workout room and spa were perfect.
My only complaints - I'd like a safe In the room with a code versus a key, pay attention to dress codes (I didn't see this on the website I went to...by husband and son needed more collared shirts) and the golf carts fly around a bit fast. But I never got hit by one, so it was all GOOD!
The Eldorado's attention to the environment and steps they have taken were impressive! Very GREEN!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Conde Nast Traveler Readers’Top 100 Hotels in the world and a AAA Four Diamond Resort, El Dorado Royale is an adults-only destination that provides the ultimate in service in the ultimate setting.With more than a mile of sandy beach in Mexico's Riviera Maya, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort, by Karisma offers an escape which no other destination can match. All the luxuries you can dream of, combined with an emphasis on personal attention to your every whim, make this an ideal location for a getaway. Travelers join us from around the world for romantic outdoor beach weddings or ceremonies in our intimate beachfront chapel, relaxing honeymoons, anniversary celebrations, or just much needed time off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your El Dorado Royale, by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado Royale Hotel Riviera Maya
- El Dorado Royale Mexico
- El Dorado Royale Cancun
- El Dorado Royale Spa Resort
- El Dorado Royale Resort
- Eldorado Royale