We went as a family with 2 children aged 15 and 7 from 26th May - 2nd June 2013.
Lots to keep the 7 year old entertained, a well run kids club for ages 2-11 which he attended daily. There is an amphitheatre with shows, mainly music, on in the evening. Most of it was in German including the songs. Most of the guests at his hotel were not English, mainly Finnish, French, German etc. My son struggled to find play-friends around the pool area because old this. Food Was ok but repetitive, Ie meatballs for dinner were served up the next day as a lunch choice. Plenty choices for kids although my son preferred plain pasta or chips. Check out was 12 but for €35 euros we got to stay in a room until 6. For this we had to pack our cases and move to a temporary room. This wasn't well organised and we had to go back 3 times before we were given an answer. There is a Padi dive school on site and my 15 year old attended and loved, apart from this not much else for him to do. Air-conditioning was dire and with a balcony door left open meant Mozi bites the next day. We were in room 452 which was a family room with connecting doors and 2 separate balconies and bathrooms. Another thing we noticed is lots of strays cats wandering around the hotel. There were all painfully thin and often begging around the food areas. The hotel has a small sign at reception not to feed them which we didn't notice until the last day. OVERALL: good, clean family hotel, food was boring after a few days. No real bad points, no issues with staff, some rude guests but you get that wherever you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unforgettable All Inclusive holidays for the whole family! Located on the north-east coast of the beautiful island of Kos, birthplace of Hippocrates - Father of Medicine - directly on the beach, with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and breathtaking surroundings, KIPRIOTIS VILLAGE RESORT offers a great hospitality experience that can tempt even the most demanding visitor. The resort extends over a surface of 135.000 m2 and has the flair of an ideal Aegean village, where architecture and natural beauty, functionality and spaciousness of both outdoor and indoor areas are perfectly combined. Surrounded by beautifully tended gardens, the hotel features an impressive holistic wellness spa centre "ANAVIOSI by Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa" as well as, multiple choice of restaurants, coffee shops and bars and an extensive range of excellent sport, leisure and entertainment facilities. Situated just 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport, with bus stop and cycling paths directly in front of the hotel, it is the ideal place to relax and a great starting point for magnificent island explorations. The hotel features 709 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, family apartments, junior suites, maisonettes, executive suites and presidential suites located amidst wonderful gardens with large balconies or terraces ideal for relaxation. All rooms have a superb view either to the sea, the gardens or the swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kipriotis Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Kipriotis Village Hotel Psalidi
- Comfort Inn Psalidi
- Kipriotis Village Psalidi
- Kipriotis Kos Village
- Kipriotis Village Kos
- Kipriotis Village Resort Kos/Psalidi