Kipriotis Village Resort
Hotel Iris(Psalidi)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Pool
2,139 results
All reviewsolympic poolgreek restaurantentertainment teampalmy poolkids clubpirate shipfamily bbqkos townair conwedding coordinatorfamily holidaymain restaurantgreat holidayice creammini discopool barwater slides
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

2nd visit and was just as good although the Chinese restaurant had been closed and that was excellent on our first visit!! Thoroughly enjoyed holiday, usual sunbed issue but at least they dealt with the towels left unattended before 9. Greek restaurant excellent, entertainment great!! Pools lovely and all areas kept spotless. Head receptionist was fantastic and so helpful and caring, gave me camomile tea bags to diffuse and put on my sore eyes!!!

Room Tip: Maisonette was great!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Still didn't visit your lovely Hotel, but already got the first good impression, although it was a misunderstanding with reservation staff, but Chrisa Tsatsakla - Reservation Manager helped me a lot by clarifying my room type and also proceed with my request, Thanks a lot Chrisa, now im looking forward to enjoy my vacation after your excellence service, my reservation # KGS30911A7 i will write you in details after departure about my experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I have recently spent two weeks at the Kipriotis Village with my husband and 4 year old boy. We arrived around 9pm, the staff immediately told us to go to the restaurant to ave some food which was good. We arrived at our room (229) it was awful. The bathroom was nasty, the decor was old and the view was not good. We went to reception to explain our concerns as it was not like the photos in the brochure. The staff said they were full. Went back to the room, went to have a bath and the water was a yellow/ brown colour, getting worse the more we ran. I went to the reps meeting and explained that I had not paid the large amou t of money to stay in this room. Straight away the rep got our room changed. What a difference, the new room was lovely and just like the photos. The staff work really hard, they were very polite. The food was nice. My only complaint about the food was that there is no toasters for breakfast, my son is a little fussy he loves toast in the morning. There was plenty of places to eat, I especially liked how they brought fresh sandwiches around to everyone mid morning. The Greek and Italian restaurant is lovely. The main restaurant can be hectic at times, especially with rude people jumping the queue!! The entertainment team were fantastic, they worked extremely hard. Pitty the Thomas Cook kids club were never around and if you did want to join in with there fun you had to pay for the privilege... But that's not the hotels fault! The evening entertainment was not the best, but you cannot please everyone. The pools were lovely, plenty for kids to do. The grounds were lovely, clean and well kept. Overall we had a lovely time and would recommend this hotel aart from that first room, hopefully they will update this room like the others fairly soon!

Room Tip: Do not have room 229!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Melzecevic
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We stayed here for 10 days, myself, husband & 5yr old son. Please ignore all negative reviews! It is absolutely fantastic here and we had a wonderful time. Food was superb, rooms very good, cleanliness outstanding, pools amazing. A big thank you to Anastasia on Reception, who made check in very easy and pleasant, and our rep Stefan was just brilliant! Would definately return here.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank mollygoggins
Reviewed 11 August 2013

After returning from a 2 week holiday, where do I start? First impressions the hotel, looks lovely, but don't let that fool you! Didn't get the room payed for, kids had to sleep on campbed (for which son had accident on) and sofa (for which teenage daughter had to sleep on)....found out during stay that hotel was overbooked! Playpark unsafe as both kids hurt themselves on roundabout and metal post sticking out of ground! Food left a lot to be desired, but Greek restaurant lovely... if up early for breakfast, make sure you take some drinks to the pool as pool bar didn't open until 10.30am! Pools were great, kids loved them, cleanliness of the public amenities left a lot to be desired as not cleaned often enough (considering Greek rules for toilet habits), went back to room when need to go! Some of the staff rude, and ignored British tourists over other nationalities (not good)... I could go on, but my one biggest gripe is that this hotel is supposed to be a 4* all inclusive hotel, just make sure you take money with you as you will need it with all the little extras they charge you for.. Will certainly not be recommending hotel to others and although our hotel rep was lovely, will not be travelling Thomas Cook for a holiday as this vacation has not felt like one!

Room Tip: Make sure you check with reception when checking in that you are in the right room! Altough room given was nice, did not have the right beds requested at initial booking with tour operator.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family