We stayed here from aug 27th for two weeks. Upon arrival we were very impressed with the resort. Very big, clean and bright reception. Staff are friendly and helpful. This resort is very German orientated and as we were there low season there weren't many English families. Be aware as with most places German/Russian guest ect do NOT queue or wait at all. Also we experienced other people's unruly and rude kids running around our table at our eveing meals with no parental control whatsoever. Very annoying when our own 5 year old is very capable of sitting and eating nicely. Food is plentiful but all tastes the same after a few days. Sam and Hannah at the the Thomas cook kids club were very good with our daughter and Luther at ease straight away. She loved the chocolate party!! Pools are brilliant and plenty of space in low season. The opa opa song gets a tad tedious after hearing it about 5 times a day!! This hotel really needs some better evening entertainment. The theatre is ok but as English guests we didn't get it most of the time although the animation team do try hard. It needs an on site family bar/disco. Beach isn't the best, sea is too rough for kids and the pebbles not easy to walk on. Be aware there are cats everywhere especially by the pools (they drink the pool water) and around the patio area in the main buffet, they are around your feet under the tables and the staff don't shoo them off, people feed them too.
All in we had a fab two weeks and would holiday here again in low season as the staff informed us it's packed to the rafters in high season.
Weather was beautiful too :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unforgettable All Inclusive holidays for the whole family! Located on the north-east coast of the beautiful island of Kos, birthplace of Hippocrates - Father of Medicine - directly on the beach, with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and breathtaking surroundings, KIPRIOTIS VILLAGE RESORT offers a great hospitality experience that can tempt even the most demanding visitor. The resort extends over a surface of 135.000 m2 and has the flair of an ideal Aegean village, where architecture and natural beauty, functionality and spaciousness of both outdoor and indoor areas are perfectly combined. Surrounded by beautifully tended gardens, the hotel features an impressive holistic wellness spa centre "ANAVIOSI by Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa" as well as, multiple choice of restaurants, coffee shops and bars and an extensive range of excellent sport, leisure and entertainment facilities. Situated just 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport, with bus stop and cycling paths directly in front of the hotel, it is the ideal place to relax and a great starting point for magnificent island explorations. The hotel features 709 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, family apartments, junior suites, maisonettes, executive suites and presidential suites located amidst wonderful gardens with large balconies or terraces ideal for relaxation. All rooms have a superb view either to the sea, the gardens or the swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kipriotis Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Kipriotis Village Hotel Psalidi
- Comfort Inn Psalidi
- Kipriotis Village Psalidi
- Kipriotis Kos Village
- Kipriotis Village Kos
- Kipriotis Village Resort Kos/Psalidi