We stayed here as a family May 25th ~ 2nd June. On arrival we were given the wrong room but got changed quickly. Reception staff friendly on arrival but felt they couldn't be bothered after that. Food was lovely in main restaurant, book up early to other restaurants if you want to eat at other restaurants as we could only get into the Greek one and it wasn't as good as the main buffet. We felt the evening entertainment was terrible!! Stuck in a dark room at the bottom of the hotel "no air con" and was a complete waste of time with no bar it did get better later on in the week but the kids really thought it was bad. We went to bingo one night where we had to pay €2 a square for a ticket, prizes were money off tokens for shops in resort. Our kids age 8 and 9 enjoyed the pools around the hotel, you need to put towels out early which I hate doing but if you want to be near to watching kids in pool it's a must as after 10am there isn't a space to be had. We ventured out to the neighbouring hotel where they advertised a water park "avoid" cost us €21 to get in and €3 a soft drink for 5 slides..we were told we could eat at the all inclusive buffet but got told off by manager at hotel that that wasn't the case!! Certainly not worth the €€€. Room was clean, cleaners very friendly and great at their job. Hotel overall is very good but needs more staff to deal with drinks at bars..que after Que even in restaurant where at times the Que was huge. Not great on your holidays and I'd hate to see what there like in peak summer.
Will be trying somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unforgettable All Inclusive holidays for the whole family! Located on the north-east coast of the beautiful island of Kos, birthplace of Hippocrates - Father of Medicine - directly on the beach, with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and breathtaking surroundings, KIPRIOTIS VILLAGE RESORT offers a great hospitality experience that can tempt even the most demanding visitor. The resort extends over a surface of 135.000 m2 and has the flair of an ideal Aegean village, where architecture and natural beauty, functionality and spaciousness of both outdoor and indoor areas are perfectly combined. Surrounded by beautifully tended gardens, the hotel features an impressive holistic wellness spa centre "ANAVIOSI by Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa" as well as, multiple choice of restaurants, coffee shops and bars and an extensive range of excellent sport, leisure and entertainment facilities. Situated just 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport, with bus stop and cycling paths directly in front of the hotel, it is the ideal place to relax and a great starting point for magnificent island explorations. The hotel features 709 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, family apartments, junior suites, maisonettes, executive suites and presidential suites located amidst wonderful gardens with large balconies or terraces ideal for relaxation. All rooms have a superb view either to the sea, the gardens or the swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Kipriotis Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Kipriotis Village Hotel Psalidi
- Comfort Inn Psalidi
- Kipriotis Village Psalidi
- Kipriotis Kos Village
- Kipriotis Village Kos
- Kipriotis Village Resort Kos/Psalidi