An impressive hotel, which has been quantified by many previous reviews. The staff work hard to help and are a great representative of the Greek people, friendly welcoming and always willing to help. The rooms were roomy and clean and meticulously serviced every day by again friendly and helpful service team. I very rarely go all inclusive in Greece as I find the local areas accessible and the food exceptional, but the all inclusive package has many benefits these days especially for services during the day. The food in the hotel was very good although I too found the evening menu repetitive and was amazed of the lack of local dishes. This said it was always my intention to eat at the local tavernas and enjoy the taste of Greece but again was surprised how many had closed as a result of All Inclusive Hotels that don't serve local meals - go figure!
My only real criticism would be that the hotel has many exceptions to All Inclusive, and I can compare many other chains around the world that do it better. The 7th floor Loft bar from 2000 till late was not included, the bars from 2300 which then became pay as you drink, cocktails apart from 5 or so (the usual suspects - Pina Colada etc) and freshly squeezed orange juice! (1 euro). You do have access to other parts of the Kipriotis local chain as an all inclusive patron however you need to book and find out what each is doing as nothing is published.
I have enjoyed my stay at the Kipriotis, the staff have made it very enjoyable, although all inclusive should not mean everything any time I was somewhat dismayed not to be able to get a late drink within the package I had booked after 2300.
Len G. Lancs UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting the crystal clear Aegean waters, 200m from the beach, KIPRIOTIS PANORAMA HOTEL & SUITES is conveniently located in the area of Psalidi, on the North - East coast of the island of Kos, only 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. Amphitheatrically built, its shiny glass facade strikes out from the natural scenic beauty that surrounds it, enabling the visitor to stare the undreamt view to the immense sky-blue Aegean sea. With state of the art conference facilities of 1.500 people total capacity, a fantastic sky bar on the 7th floor "Red Loft Sky Bar" and an impressive spa center "Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa", Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites provide the best proposition to both business and leisure travelers. Majestic and ample, modern and luxurious, warm and welcoming, this 5* deluxe property has been designed to offer unprecedented standards of hospitality. The hotel features 253 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, junior suites, executive suites and one presidential suite. All rooms have a superb view either on to the sea or the mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de and TravelUp so you can book your Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Panorama And Suites
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Kipriotis Panorama
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites Kos/Psalidi