Upon arrival we were very happy about what we saw...huge reception area, all extremely clean.
We went to reception to check in and thought immediately that the staff there was quite aloof. This doesn't, however, reflect the manners of many of the other hotel staff which were lovely.
We booked a suite and although the décor was dated the room was very spacious and extremely clean and we couldn't believe how beautiful the view was; we agree with the other reviews that the sight if the roof is unfortunate though. Bizarrely we loved the soap provided!
We originally booked half board but quickly upgraded to all inclusive as we found that there's no little authentic restaurants in walking distance and as we were on honeymoon didn't fancy going into town every day.
Restaurant- the main restaurant was OK, the selection of food varied but remained in the same style; we personally thought there was enough to pick from every day. The food was luke warm, not as hot as we'd have liked it, but we got used to that. The best was the vanilla ice cream!
We were slightly disappointed that the dress code did not get in forced enough. I would have liked dequately dressed restaurant guests at least for dinner (no vests or grabby shorts...).
All inclusive offers were good, we thought. No watered down beer like in other AI hotels and even the cocktails were good. Sometimes you had to wait a little while. It was unfortunate that Greek coffee and frappe was not included and the bar at the beach was hit and miss. We thought there should be two peope- one that checks the sunbeds and one that stays at the bar serving drinks. My husband kept walking over on several occasions to find that there was nobody serving.
The shop wasn't overpriced, I think, but make sure you take enough suncream as the prices are through the roof.
We can't say much about the pool as we preferred the beach but always looked clean and was warm enough.
The beach was in walking distance, just down the road. There is a shuttle bus if needed, but we found it easy enough to walk (and I am not very keen on walking).
We have a toddler, we didn't take, but found the hotel to be quite children friendly.
We also think that WiFi should be free these days, my roaming data plan with EE was overall cheaper than their WiFi charges, which is silly. The only free WiFi is in the red loft bar which is lovely but not included in the all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting the crystal clear Aegean waters, 200m from the beach, KIPRIOTIS PANORAMA HOTEL & SUITES is conveniently located in the area of Psalidi, on the North - East coast of the island of Kos, only 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. Amphitheatrically built, its shiny glass facade strikes out from the natural scenic beauty that surrounds it, enabling the visitor to stare the undreamt view to the immense sky-blue Aegean sea. With state of the art conference facilities of 1.500 people total capacity, a fantastic sky bar on the 7th floor "Red Loft Sky Bar" and an impressive spa center "Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa", Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites provide the best proposition to both business and leisure travelers. Majestic and ample, modern and luxurious, warm and welcoming, this 5* deluxe property has been designed to offer unprecedented standards of hospitality. The hotel features 253 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, junior suites, executive suites and one presidential suite. All rooms have a superb view either on to the sea or the mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Panorama And Suites
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Kipriotis Panorama
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites Kos/Psalidi